Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jason prior

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
story in the star saying if his trail falls through with newcastle we are after him .
plays for bogner anybody seen him play ?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
A 24 year old that's unproven and currently playing 7 leagues lower than us -- Could be the next Ian Wright !!!
But is this really what we need .

If he goes on to be the next Ian Wright then yes. Saying that.... Never heard of him 3 days ago. Gotta be better than Barndoor though

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Warren Aspinall said yesterday that this player had been scouted and it was decided he was too old and not quality enough for us and hasn't stood out in the last couple of pre season friendlies against Bognor

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Warren Aspinall said yesterday that this player had been scouted and it was decided he was too old and not quality enough for us and hasn't stood out in the last couple of pre season friendlies against Bognor

Sorry if you believe Warren Asipnal then you are a bigger fool than I Gungerdin.....

that man dont even know the players names on the commentary, so I doubt that he knows anymore about Brighton player hunting than you or I

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sorry if you believe Warren Asipnal then you are a bigger fool than I Gungerdin.....

that man dont even know the players names on the commentary, so I doubt that he knows anymore about Brighton player hunting than you or I

Apart from the fact that Warren Aspinall was on the books as an Albion scout ?

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
watch him play when not watching the albion. good in the air, great shot, but might be a step too far. scored 43 last season and 25 this season but that is
at ryman div 1 south. bognor play with wingers who get good crosses in for him to score. could play lge 1 but championship...... big step up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here