Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Japan pre season

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Yes I can see that to an extent, but I think rather than pre season trips, this issue should be directed at the club for their high pricing of match by match tickets. I don't think any football game should have a £52 minimum price but thats what it is for CAT A.
I was doing a job for a lady the other week it was her son’s birthday last game of the season (Chelsea fan) She thought she would buy him and his dad tickets for his birthday. £240 cheapest price for the pair from the club. She didn’t buy them🤣

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Flights, if you're interested.
BA fly direct. Depart 9:10 23rd July. Arrive after 14 hour flight at 7:00 am 24th July. £1443 rt.
Air France via Pais. Depart 11:15 arrive 9:25 next day. 15 hour flight. £1091 rt.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Flights, if you're interested.
BA fly direct. Depart 9:10 23rd July. Arrive after 14 hour flight at 7:00 am 24th July. £1443 rt.
Air France via Pais. Depart 11:15 arrive 9:25 next day. 15 hour flight. £1091 rt.

Pricey. The good news is he Yen is weak right now so Japan will be relatively affordable once there.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Had a quick look on the club webpages about the tour but can’t see any mention of a stream available in UK. Anyone know about this?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
you try getting up at 4am then going to work after a shit game been doing that over 25 years since leaving Worthing.
You make it sound like someone is forcing you to do this :smile:……..this sentence has made me realise how lucky I am living in Newhaven and a 20 minute train ride to the Amex and not having the hardship you have living in Australia :moo::wink::thumbsup:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Me too! Was just wondering if I should take my son to the Sunday game, then realised we'll be arriving in the UK that day.
I fly on 27th so it looks like I’ll be able to make the Kashima Antlers game. I’m wondering about ticketing now. Shall I apply through the club as a Brighton fan? Or just buy locally? 68k is a lot and I’m not sure how many tickets will be sold. My instinct says they won’t sell out and I could probably just pay at the gate on the day. But then Japan is mental and it wouldn’t surprise me if a bit of Mitoma mania had them sell out within 2 days.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Do the club organise a trip or do we just sort ourselves? (Yes, have contacted Supporter Services)

Kojakker

Jun 10, 2022
I fly on 27th so it looks like I’ll be able to make the Kashima Antlers game. I’m wondering about ticketing now. Shall I apply through the club as a Brighton fan? Or just buy locally? 68k is a lot and I’m not sure how many tickets will be sold. My instinct says they won’t sell out and I could probably just pay at the gate on the day. But then Japan is mental and it wouldn’t surprise me if a bit of Mitoma mania had them sell out within 2 days.
Real Sociedad (with their own Japanese star) are playing Tokyo Verdy in the same stadium next week. Presumably they’ve seen the sales for that to give an indication of the likely interest.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
PB OBE was fairly confident that they'd be able to sell the tickets at Seagulls Over London. It surprised me that it's the Olympic Stadium as that's a lot of tickets.

Being run through a very large events company so it will have huge marketing in Japan and SE Asia. We're apparently one of the most watched clubs in China this year so reckon they'll be trying to get an audience to travel for that as well.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Worth researching Chinese airlines if you're planning on going out there. Some cracking deals to be had. Clearly not the quickest option, but you'll have a memorable (in a good way) layover

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here