Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] January transfer window

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Glad we are away from the drop zone, as you just can't believe how many players not available. We are truly fked and royally screwed for a Europe place this season, if we finish 10th or above it will be a miracle.

True. I mean here we are at exactly mid point of the season and a completely insurmountable 6 points off the Europa League spot and embarrassingly booted out of Europe in our first attempt.

Oh .....

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
True. I mean here we are at exactly mid point of the season and a completely insurmountable 6 points off the Europa League spot and embarrassingly booted out of Europe in our first attempt.

Oh .....
I still think it would be a miracle to finish in a europa league spot this season with our injuries etc. That's not a dig, only my opinion which I thought was allowed on here. I respect anyone's opinions on here even if I think they are bonkers lol.Lifes to short to have anymore squabbles on here as its an amazing forum and helps me.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Now here is a player I’d love…..

A top level (World Cup winning) vastly experienced defensive midfielder.

IMG_3990.jpeg

Just 6 months left on his contract at Betis so the fee would be negligible.

Sat behind Facu alongside the likes of Gilmour or Groß, I think he’d be fantastic for us. Nice for Barco (if he comes) to have another Argie joining at the same time.

Edit: No current links or rumours.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I still think it would be a miracle to finish in a europa league spot this season with our injuries etc. That's not a dig, only my opinion which I thought was allowed on here. I respect anyone's opinions on here even if I think they are bonkers lol.Lifes to short to have anymore squabbles on here as its an amazing forum and helps me.

There's one hell of a difference between your post above and the one I quoted which said

We are truly fked and royally screwed for a Europe place this season, if we finish 10th or above it will be a miracle.

That was my point at my post. Nothing wrong with having different opinions as NSC would be boring without it and I disagree that we are truly fked as I think we'll finish top 10, even top 8.

However I agree with your second post(above), it would be a miracle for us to qualify for European football unless we win the EL.

Opinions eh? :thumbsup:

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
Could we become the new Ajax of the premier league?
Having Adrian Mazilu joining.
I do hope we get a couple more complete unknown signings.
We've enough experience players and by the end of January I think our squad will be back to near full strength.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We've enough experience players and by the end of January I think our squad will be back to near full strength.
The new Ajax ! We are already the Ajax (of 3/4 years ago) ... Secret now is to sustain it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So have we bought anyone decent yet or what?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
It won’t

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here