Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] January transfer window affecting The Premier

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
... It really is quite an obnoxious superior attitude.

Oh God, it’s you again.

The only one on here with an obnoxious attitude is you, you soft tit.

We don’t need to be enlightened about the history of where you happen to come from any more than we do about Mali, Belgium, France, Australia, Colombia, Argentina, Romania, Brazil, Scotland, Iran, Bolton, Nigeria, Spain, Rochdale, all parts of Scandinavia, Germany and other parts of the world to enjoy our team.

Talking of Iran, you have a lot in common with the more excitable elements of AJ’s 1.5m Instagram followers.

NSC is open to all colours, creeds, politics and perspectives in a very tolerant, dare I say British, way. This means we won’t be bullied by contributors who view everything from a consistently prejudiced standpoint - in your case, seeing the whole world through green-tinted spectacles.

Can I suggest you take your fantasies about NSC members longing for an imperial past and shove them up your arse. You’re just a bigot.

PS Belfast wasn’t a great place to be an Irish Catholic when I left in 1969 and I still have an Irish passport to this day.

Last edited:

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
One could argue of course that if Ireland had spent the last decade concentrating on producing their own top quality talent (as they finally seem to be doing), instead of poaching English kids who lived their entire lives on this side of the Irish Sea, there would be absolutely no issue of “defections”. But no, it must all be about money.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I thought this thread was about the January Transfer window affrecting the Premier League, but........

.....it's just become another excuse for the Jolly Red Giant to spout all his crap again.

NSC is becoming so boring.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Aston Villa doing bits, Drinkwater IN, Pepe Reina IN, Louis Barry IN, Memphis Depay PENDING

Dean Smith said he'd like another '3 or 4' before the window slams shut.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Sorry for doing this - but insults I cannot let go

NSC is open to all colours, creeds, politics and perspectives in a very tolerant, dare I say British, way. This means we won’t be bullied by contributors who view everything from a consistently prejudiced standpoint - in your case, seeing the whole world through green-tinted spectacles.
Anyone who knows me knows that I do not wear 'green-tinted spectacles' - supporting the Irish team is not the same. The comments Easy made would be like someone coming on here saying 'Man City are a FAR superior team than Brighton and Lewis Dunk is wasting his talents here' - it is wrong and it is provocative. If I had known that my little swipe at Grealish was going to provoke such nonsense I wouldn't have posted it.

Can I suggest you take your fantasies about NSC members longing for an imperial past and shove them up your arse. You’re just a bigot.
And just so we are clear - it is not 'NSC members' - it is one NSC member. Others may hold similar views but the have not expressed them. And to be clear Easy is entitled to hold this view - as I am entitled to respond.

Now I have be called a 'racist c*nt' for my comments - and now, by you, 'a bigot' - both of which are inaccurate, insulting and really not necessary in the context of the issue.

These are my last comments - I started the thread and will stick to the topic from now on.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sorry for doing this - but insults I cannot let go

Anyone who knows me knows that I do not wear 'green-tinted spectacles' - supporting the Irish team is not the same. The comments Easy made would be like someone coming on here saying 'Man City are a FAR superior team than Brighton and Lewis Dunk is wasting his talents here' - it is wrong and it is provocative. If I had known that my little swipe at Grealish was going to provoke such nonsense I wouldn't have posted it.

And just so we are clear - it is not 'NSC members' - it is one NSC member. Others may hold similar views but the have not expressed them. And to be clear Easy is entitled to hold this view - as I am entitled to respond.

Now I have be called a 'racist c*nt' for my comments - and now, by you, 'a bigot' - both of which are inaccurate, insulting and really not necessary in the context of the issue.

These are my last comments - I started the thread and will stick to the topic from now on.

Didn’t BG start the thread?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Sun now reporting that Villa have started talks to take Benteke on loan as Palace have Tosun.

The shit striker merry-go-round in full spin cycle.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can the Mods remove any post by the likes of JRG that are nothing whatsover to do with the thread title and just a lot of bull...t propoganda spouting. I am sure it would make many happy. Just delete them isnt that what moderating is about, deleting inapproporiate and unwanted posts.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Can the Mods remove any post by the likes of JRG that are nothing whatsover to do with the thread title and just a lot of bull...t propoganda spouting. I am sure it would make many happy. Just delete them isnt that what moderating is about, deleting inapproporiate and unwanted posts.

Be careful what you wish for ???

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Oh God, it’s you again.

The only one on here with an obnoxious attitude is you, you soft tit.

We don’t need to be enlightened about the history of where you happen to come from any more than we do about Mali, Belgium, France, Australia, Colombia, Argentina, Romania, Brazil, Scotland, Iran, Bolton, Nigeria, Spain, Rochdale, all parts of Scandinavia, Germany and other parts of the world to enjoy our team.

Talking of Iran, you have a lot in common with the more excitable elements of AJ’s 1.5m Instagram followers.

PS Belfast wasn’t a great place to be an Irish Catholic when I left in 1969 and I still have an Irish passport to this day.

Well bloody said :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here