Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] January Restaurant Deals

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Traditionally January is as dead in the restaurant business as Ronaldo's football career.

There are normally some great offers during the month to get us out and eating. Any ideas where I should be heading ? (Brighton and surrounding areas)

Thanking you kindly (y)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
BrewDog doing buy 1 burger get second for £1, must be booked though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
ElGyClaXgAYaoU4.jpg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Moshimo Members + 1 get half price food Monday - Friday (lunchtime only on Friday) through January and February (sometime March too). Membership 24 quid per year. Can do a good meal for two for 40 quid plus booze.

Half price deal available every Monday and Tuesday through the year.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Moshimo Members + 1 get half price food Monday - Friday (lunchtime only on Friday) through January and February (sometime March too). Membership 24 quid per year. Can do a good meal for two for 40 quid plus booze.

Half price deal available every Monday and Tuesday through the year.
My daughter left me her card when she went off to Australia (y)

I can guarantee I'm not the only Amy in Brighton with a beard :wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Keeping it local, I see Dave Day is giving 25% of food and £1 off a drink at his places http://goldenliongroup.co.uk/

Haven't been to any of his places to eat for years. Can anyone recommend any of them for food ? or any other deals ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
buy-one-get-one-free

Bills, went today in Horsham as received an email offer but.......

You have to ask before ordering food as they won't actually tell you about this offer

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
CAFE ROUGE

We know that January can be tough, both financially and emotionally, which is why during the month of January, we’re offering a free Tea or Coffee to anyone who may need to escape the cold, or simply wants to pop in for a chat with our friendly team.

Pop in to see us between 11:30am and 4:30pm on Monday-Friday and we'll treat you to a comforting cup of Tea or Americano, on us. There’s no need to book, just pop in before 31st January and we'll do the rest.

We’re here for a chat, and we can’t wait to see you soon
Enjoy 2 for 1 on burgers like our Black Truffle and Camembert or Harissa and Raclette, every Wednesday.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Keeping it local, I see Dave Day is giving 25% of food and £1 off a drink at his places http://goldenliongroup.co.uk/

Haven't been to any of his places to eat for years. Can anyone recommend any of them for food ? or any other deals ?
I've eaten at Hove Place and the food was decent - nice pub as well. The group use Tisbury Kitchens for their Sunday roasts which are fantastic - guess the Ladies Mile or Long Man would be best placed for you.

Edit - just read the flyer you posted !

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Not that I'd use them but emails for 50% discount for both Harvester & Toby. Checking web site both are certain times and days but seems a good deal.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I ate at the Harvester at Brighton Marina on Tuesday lunchtime, nothing in the way of a discount for me!
Need to use the app. My wife loves Toby so we went there before Christmas. Noticed we were the only ones paying full price so asked the waitress why. She said use the app and get a discount, which we did. Used our local Pizza Express many years ago and realised that nearly everyone in there had vouchers. Also I get Tesco points which, if I have any close to use by date, I transfer in vouchers for Chef & Brewer at 3 times there value. Funny thing about Tesco points is it's from my credit card which is used at Aldi!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS

The Thai from The Long Man of Wilmington (Wilmy) is absolutely superb. Eat in or take away - although not sure if take away is included in the offer.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I hear Russell Tisbury might be off??
I hope not - he and his team are very good. There's another company that does the same sort of thing and are awful - can't for the life of me remember their name - hope Mr Day hasn't gone for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here