Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jamie Vardy 'housery

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Fair play. If they give it to him then he is perfectly entitled to give it back.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
He’s gets abuse from away fans everywhere he goes according to my Leicester supporting source. I was at the Tranmere league cup game a few weeks ago (in the home end obvs) and the Kop spent most of the game taunting him. There were particularly loud renditions of ‘Jamie Vardy, you’re wife is a grass.’ They won 2-0…he scored and enjoyed celebrating in front of the home crowd. Fair play to him. Still a decent player.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
surely by reacting shows the fans got under your skin

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Always struck me as a twat and this has proved it.

Big fish in a small pond syndrome. Gave up on his England career because he didn't fancy the competition.

Now his famous for nothing wife gets more column inches than he does so he needs to make himself relevant.

Shame the Brizzle chaps didn't get hold of him as after all.....chat shit get banged!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Always struck me as a twat and this has proved it.

Big fish in a small pond syndrome. Gave up on his England career because he didn't fancy the competition.

Now his famous for nothing wife gets more column inches than he does so he needs to make himself relevant.

Shame the Brizzle chaps didn't get hold of him as after all.....chat shit get banged!
So you don't like the banter then.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
1695729930126.jpeg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Best/worst bit of 'housery since Sheffield United fans singing the Champions League You're Having A Laugh song to Newcastle for that brief spell when it was nil-all :lolol:

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Nicky Forster and Leon Knight were great at this for us

If you look at the compilation of Forster's goals for us he did it at basically every away game he scored in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here