Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie Redknapp

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
He is a complete twat. My god are we really going to have to put up with this moron for many years to come? Commentating with his "expertise" on football matters, the guy is a f***ing moron

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I'll put the first reply here too, because i really dislike that smarmy little shit, my god i'd love to smack a haddock about his ugly, freaky little face

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
He's great? How is he great? I will give you shearer as being the most dullard, uninspring comemtator of all time, but little twat boy redknapp follows him into a close second

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Maybe the problem is all the bbc little pricks are just that, total little pricks, that in reality just f***ing piss the whole nation off

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
But after the diatribe against Balotelli today, i'm sorry, hes a little prick, the local renault salesmen could do better. Hes not an intelligent bloke really

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
More like the media monkey, thats how i see him now, little media monkey...begging for bananas

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I like him,why is he such a twat? Much better than the beeb lot,knowledgable-I usually find myself agreeing with him. Plus his bird gets fitter as she's ages so fair play!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I like him. Sorry Dave, you're in the minority. Maybe you'll feel better after a sleep.

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
A good deal better than the Liverpool supporters club at the BBC. If they didn't actualy play for the scousers then they'll be one of 'King Kenny's golfing buddies.

I'm warming to Alex Ferguson a lot more with hindsight...he sussed Lawrenson and co a long time ago.

Btw I'm listening out for any racist comments from Hansen during Euro 2012. I've had enough of my licence fee paying ar***oles like that and am ready to go to Ofcom.

So pretty boy Jamie may not be the most articulate, but he's in the 21st century with his views on football and general outlook on society.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Not a fan of Redknapp personally at all.

Didnt like Gary Neville previously but he has become a very good pundit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here