Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jamie Mullins SINGS from Bohemians

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We are pleased to confirm the signing of midfielder Jamie Mullins from Bohemians, subject to international clearance.

The Republic of Ireland under-18 international has agreed a contract until June 2025 and will link up with the club’s under-21s.

Under-21s head coach Shannon Ruth said, “We’re really pleased to welcome Jamie and we’re excited to begin working with him.”

Mullins said, “I can’t wait to get started. I played alongside Evan Ferguson at Bohemians and we know each other really well.

“We spoke a lot about what Brighton has to offer young players and the pathway they have, so it made it a really easy decision to join.”

The 18-year-old departs Bohemians after making 32 first team appearances, including 17 in the League of Ireland in 2022.

The under-21s are back in Premier League 2 action this Sunday when they entertain Crystal Palace.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
TBH, given the reputation of our city, we ought to be dealing with Bohemians far more

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Did we get Andrew Moran from there as well? Even if not, another youngster who's come through the ranks fairly unnoticed I'd wager. I'm sure many of you have followed his progress but he's a new (ish) name for me and excited he's impressed enough to get a debut. The stream I watched last nights game on didn't mention him once, even when subbed on, but I bet he and his family are buzzing after making his bow.

Given our propensity to spot young stars, Irish football must be well on the up.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Did we get Andrew Moran from there as well? Even if not, another youngster who's come through the ranks fairly unnoticed I'd wager. I'm sure many of you have followed his progress but he's a new (ish) name for me and excited he's impressed enough to get a debut. The stream I watched last nights game on didn't mention him once, even when subbed on, but I bet he and his family are buzzing after making his bow.

Given our propensity to spot young stars, Irish football must be well on the up.
Bray Wanderers

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

We seem to have plucked a few young Irish lads from thier local league in recent years, l guess Jayson Molumby is the one who has gone furthest in the game thus far, currently at the other Albion. Will be interesting to see if we can produce someone who will become an established player in the Premier League.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
My mate's sister's husband has a cousin who is a season ticket holder at Bohemians and he says "pogue mahone" to me a lot.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Not sufficiently Ecuardorian.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
TBH, given the reputation of our city, we ought to be dealing with Bohemians far more
Time to launch into another rhapsody about our recruitment team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here