Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie Carragher - dark horse

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Cannot for the life of me understand how people are slating Sherwood and then backing Carragher! He is more annoying with his AWFUL Scouse accent. He has less managerial experience. He hasn't even coached. He has 0 qualifications to manage a Championship side. He either needs to coach a PL side for a few years before making the step to manage in the Championship, or start at the bottom on say League 2 and build a rep that way.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
the word 'experienced' seems to be getting banded around a lot whenever the possible new manager is discussed. From our history you could say that the two most successful managers had little or no previous management experience (Mullery and Poyet). Surely it is about the best candidate which could be Carragher(not saying it is), rather than dismissing those that haven't managed before.

Last edited:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
the word 'experienced' seems to be getting banded around a lot whenever the possible new manager is discussed. From our history you could say that the two most successful managers had little or no previous management experience (Mullery and Poyet). Surely it is about the best candidate which could be Carragher(not saying it is), rather than dismissing those that haven't managed at before.

This

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I think he needs a bit of coaching experience first doesn't he? Has he got any?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If we are going to have player of his generation I would rather it were Gary Neville, as much as I dislike him, he seems to get good reports.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Being a tough tackling dedicated professional is not always a good starting point for managing. There are any number of more experienced ex pro's with some managerial skills, plus there is the language barrier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here