Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Tilley

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hopefully 1 of a few that at least make the bench. Match day experience if nothing else

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
is he better then that so called striker called leon best

I have never seen him play yet I am going to state here and now he's much better than Leon Best!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So does anyone know much about him? What type of player is he? I always thought Charlie Harris & Jordan Maguire-Drew would be the next to step up

A good player, who with a few others, including my mates son, played for Billingshurst and Horsham, who were winning plenty of trophies. They were picked up by Brighton and trained and played for the U15's and were coached by Jocquin, who later moved up to help the first team. Did their schooling above the NS and trained part of the day, once a week initially.
When playing for the U16's, and after 12 games unbeaten, all bar a couple were released, seems the club were looking at Arsenal rejects and others. Fin Bow (Sally Gunnell's son) now concentrates on athletics, and a few of the others are actually playing in good standard mens football, even though some are still 16.
So James was given a contract, good luck to him.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Here we go again. He'll be the best thing since sliced bread for 2 years, probably start to break into the team, then be utter shit, League One / League Two player, get rid blah blah blah...

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Most exciting thing that's happened to Billingshurst since Budgens closed down last month. Titanic's your man for the real local info though, I'm a few kms up the road and over the border.

Yes u r over the border mate bloody Surrey boys .. Only 3 miles away in wisborough green from our deadly rivals but by all accounts very talented player good luck to him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here