Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Perch

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Just had word from a friend (Newcastle supporter) with a couple of links to the club, that James Perch may also be heading our way. He was spot on with Lua Lua (hopefully), even mentioned the season-loan with option to buy scenario..

Thoughts?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hmmm... another RB, who can play in midfield... isn't Vincelot signing?

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Wouldn't be at all surprised if he is leaving Newcastle. Read that the locals couldn't understand why they took him in the first place and out of favour.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Just had word from a friend (Newcastle supporter) with a couple of links to the club, that James Perch may also be heading our way. He was spot on with Lua Lua (hopefully), even mentioned the season-loan with option to buy scenario..

Thoughts?

I think it's always been obvious since his first loan spell that we'll want him back . . .

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It's been far too long since the last nsc fish related thread!

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
OK We have now been linked with every player who is available,do we break the list down to the first thousand and sort out from there,please guys what happens,happens,just be patient...Gus has it all under control...lol!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
We're lining 'em up in a roe now. On a scale of 1 to 10, this looks like a 7, but I cod be wrong. :amex:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Wouldn't be at all surprised if he is leaving Newcastle. Read that the locals couldn't understand why they took him in the first place and out of favour.

Yeah was a Hughton signing as well so not a Pardew man. Only ever seemed a Championship player anyway. Interesting to see whether he would be a squad player or starter, seems to be a bit of a jack of all trades master of none sort of player. Anyone know his best position?

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
I cant be believe the replies. You lot could have at least taken it more seriously, i didn't just post this for the hallibut..

*Getting one's coat.*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here