Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Really ?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Bearing in mind how much we, the media, everyone working in football and even fans of other clubs have been bigging up our recruitment model and data analysis recently, I’m amazed how many negative comments there are on here about this.

If we are interested in him then clearly there is something in the data that suggests he would be a good signing depsite his age so I for one will be happy if we do sign him.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hopefully we’ll supplement this kind of maverick signing, by bringing in Ronaldinho, Hulk and Del Piero to bolster our attacking options.

I love it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
24 league appearances for Liverpool this year. I'm guessing many off the bench.

If this is true, the club obviously think there is a niche roll for him.

I'm not going to question it. They obviously know what's good for the team. But at 37 with a young family he may be better suited to Burnley up north.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
If we qualify for Europe, yeah.

If not, what’s the point?
We aren’t in Europe this season and right now we are absolutely crying out for someone that versatile who could give the established first teamers a break.

I think this would be an excellent signing. Covers multiple positions, a model pro for the youngsters and apparently speaks fluent Spanish so can help the you South Americans especially.

On a free, yes please.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
We aren’t in Europe this season and right now we are absolutely crying out for someone that versatile who could give the established first teamers a break.

I think this would be an excellent signing. Covers multiple positions, a model pro for the youngsters and apparently speaks fluent Spanish so can help the you South Americans especially.

On a free, yes please.
Was just about to type very similar, which is a long winded way of saying “this” I guess.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I hope not at 37

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014

On a free, yes please.

He hasn’t been very good this season.

He’s obviously a model pro and would be great with the younger players but we already have Lallana.

Next season won’t be as disrupted. It’s highly unlikely we’ll have a fixture build up like we currently do.

Just feel like the wages could be better used elsewhere…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here