Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamaica holiday

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I've spent a large part of the last 10 years in the Caribbean. If I had to list the islands I'd visit, I'm afraid Jamaica would be at the bottom.

Jan 30, 2008
I have to say that you can fly halfway round the world to these places, but put me in a nice hotel on a quietish Greek Island and allow me to come and go and do what I like when I like and spend the evening in a taverna eating greek food, drinking and watching the boats bob up and down in the harbour and I am as happy as a pig in ****.
I'M WITH YOU ALL THE WAY :thumbsup:, off to Crete again this year :cheers:
regards
DR

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Did you stay at Royal Decameron?
We took a Cricket bat with us, whenver we took it out, all the Staff would join us for a game.
Would totally support your statement re the safety, I went running in every direction from the Hotel, even up into the Hills. You get a good morning from everyone!

Can't even remember where I stayed at Montego Bay to be honest. Do remember staying in Runaway Bay village right next door to a sheet metal worker who started work at 8am. Not many long lie-ins that holiday! Across the road was a field of cows, each of which ad a small duck following it, eating its shit. We used to invite the village kids in every night to play Connect 4 and borrow the Sports Direct mini-football I took out. Utter mayhem! Every night gave the kids a stern(ish) warning to look after the mini-football and, bless 'em, would roll back in the early hours and there it would be on the doorstep.Left it with them. Obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here