Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jakub Moder - SIGNED ON 5 YEAR DEAL - LOANED BACK "FOR THE TIME BEING"

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Showed good promise for us and I have always rated him highly, but he has gone massively down in my estimations after 'liking' the social media message from Caicedo's entourage. Not really bothered if there's going to be a reply lecturing me on how it was probably his 'team' that did it or any of that nonsense tbh. Disrespectful move.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Showed good promise for us and I have always rated him highly, but he has gone massively down in my estimations after 'liking' the social media message from Caicedo's entourage. Not really bothered if there's going to be a reply lecturing me on how it was probably his 'team' that did it or any of that nonsense tbh. Disrespectful move.
How about the excuse that it was automated?

I suspect certain players may well review this function of liking everything their teammates say.

Last edited:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I liked the post.

Three was a link to his tweet from NSC, I saw the huge Albion logo and assumed, after his previous statements about being happy here, he was commiting himself for the rest of the season.

As I read the post, it became obvious very quickly that I was wrong and I unliked it. But I can imagine how his colleagues did the same without reading it. I assume they were being encouraging and wanting him to stay (which is to their advantage). Not encouraging him to go.

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
Perhaps he thought Caicedo leaving would enhance his chances of returning the team. 😉

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
The club badge in the background was misleading. It looked an official message at first sight. You have to remember that for many of our players English isn’t their first language. They learn to speak the language but very few of them understand the written English language.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Half the first team squad liked the post. As another poster said it's probably via automation, it's really not something to be bothered about.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Players aren’t supporters.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Jakob Moder's Skoda song definitely deserves a blast tomorrow to remind him that we haven't forgotten about him.
Hopefully we'll have him back in contention next season. A very talented player.
Opel, Fiat, Ford and the Chevrolet are produced in Poland in addition Polish subcontractors make engines for Toyota, Peugeot, Citroen, Vauxhal, Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Fiat and Ford are produced, a diesel engine plant in Polkowice produces diesel engines for passenger cars and delivery vans for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat another polish subcontractor is
producing car seats and trim for BMW, Mitsubishi, Audi, VW, Opel, Volvo, Suzuki, Mercedes and Porsche.
however one engine is produced in Poland that is used by Skoda on a small scale

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Has there been any update on how Jakub's recovery is going? Do i remember seeing him doing some running in a training video/pics?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here