[Albion] Jakub Moder - SIGNED ON 5 YEAR DEAL - LOANED BACK "FOR THE TIME BEING"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just one of the risks of having players good enough to be involved in these summer tournaments. Moder is gaining a priceless experience mixing it in midfield with opponents the calibre of Spain in a Finals tournament, and ultimately BHA will benefit from that. If he's unfortunate enough to come back with a bit of a niggle from the Euros, it'll still have been more than worthwhile in the long term both for club and player.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Just one of the risks of having players good enough to be involved in these summer tournaments. Moder is gaining a priceless experience mixing it in midfield with opponents the calibre of Spain in a Finals tournament, and ultimately BHA will benefit from that. If he's unfortunate enough to come back with a bit of a niggle from the Euros, it'll still have been more than worthwhile in the long term both for club and player.

If it is just a niggle, I agree.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
With Moder’s size & touch, he looks like a Glenn Murray type centre forward.

I can see him moving inside if/when Biss moves on. He has all the attributes of being a destructive box-to-box CM-er. I reckon thats what he's ultimately been earmarked for here.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Injury alert. Moder having an MRI on his knee and a doubt for Wednesday’s game according to Sky Sports :ffsparr:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Jose Izquierdo might not agree

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would he turn down playing for his country at a World Cup if he knew he'd come back crocked ? ???

Difficult one.

That injury more or less ended his career. I guess if he (/ you) knew that, you'd choose to miss out. Especially as he was young enough to have a couple more potential world cups in the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports