Jake Robinson - is this news ??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
From eatsleepsport.com... haven't seen this on the official site... is this old news (!) regurgitated (sp)

Youngster pens Seagulls deal Thu, Jan 19 2006 15:33
Teenage striker Jake Robinson has penned a new three-year deal at Brighton, committing himself to the club until 2009.
The Seagulls are showing that they are a club planning for the future, after signing 19-year-old schoolboy Doug Loft from Chelsea this week and now tying down Robinson.
The 18-year-old signed his first professional contract back in December 2003 and that was due to expire at the end of the current season.

Speaking to the club's website, Mark McGhee admitted: "Now that Jake's established himself as a permanent member of the first-team squad, I'm delighted that he's committed his long-term future."

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Shirty said:
From eatsleepsport.com... haven't seen this on the official site... is this old news (!) regurgitated (sp)

Youngster pens Seagulls deal Thu, Jan 19 2006 15:33
Teenage striker Jake Robinson has penned a new three-year deal at Brighton, committing himself to the club until 2009.
The Seagulls are showing that they are a club planning for the future, after signing 19-year-old schoolboy Doug Loft from Chelsea this week and now tying down Robinson.
The 18-year-old signed his first professional contract back in December 2003 and that was due to expire at the end of the current season.

Speaking to the club's website, Mark McGhee admitted: "Now that Jake's established himself as a permanent member of the first-team squad, I'm delighted that he's committed his long-term future."

Must be this week but we didn't get Loft from Chelsea.

Seems random

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Shirty said:
I'm running...

Why the f*** does it say "Damien Hilton" under my name ??

Yes, I am new to this game :down:

Well if this news did break earlier, I missed it. So thanks Shirty, I'm pretty pleased with this.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Shirty said:
I'm running...

Why the f*** does it say "Damien Hilton" under my name ??

Yes, I am new to this game :down:

Most people have that at the start i dont know why. Robinson signed his contract a few months ago and loft signed earlier this week. I think it says chelsea cause he used to be a chelsea schoolboy, says he used to be england schoolboy in todays argus (or maybe it was sky sports)

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Obvioulsy just dodgy websites picking up on old news again. Will restrict my internet scouring to more reputable sites in the future :shootself

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Digweed - I'm prepared for the shooting... don't worry I'm not a sensitive chap !

Langdon - its strange, I've never seen you in the kitchen for breakfast :eek: !! Its true though.. only just up the road.. can't be too many BHA fans in our neck of the woods ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports