Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Robinson is a DISGRACE to the shirt

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Discuss what? The fact that you're posting gash, negative bullshit.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What is wrong with people today ? What is the point of a thread like this ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Don't be so ridiculous. Jake Robinson is a top quality youngster who has had a brilliant 1st half of the season and is battling against a dip in confidence in the 2nd half.

Top player, who is continuing to work hard at his game, and gets my FULL support.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Good God above the threads really are getting shite now...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhaexpress said:
What is the point of a thread like this ?
Copycat and attention seeking.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
mona said:

Garbage. Jakey was not bad yesterday and was trying his best, which is more than could be said of some of the team, and he was excellent at Tranmere. Nothing got past Goodison in the home game, whereas last week, he had a very tough time against Jakey.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I was watching Jakey during the pre match shooting practice yesterday and it was plain to see the frustration on his face every time a shot went wrong. That boy does'nt lack passion and he certainly does'nt lack skill, The only thing he's lacking is self confidence at the moment like a lot of the younger players are. Then again at they're age who would'nt when you've got your own fans booing you and giving you stick.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
British Bulldog said:
I was watching Jakey during the pre match shooting practice yesterday and it was plain to see the frustration on his face every time a shot went wrong. That boy does'nt lack passion and he certainly does'nt lack skill, The only thing he's lacking is self confidence at the moment like a lot of the younger players are.

Well observed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here