Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jake Humphrey leaving BT sport after 10 years

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
After 10 long years, JH is leaving BT sport to pursue other exciting ventures.

Sad.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Throw back a few days to when Humphrey somehow managed to get a Brighton representative called Paul Bsrber, do the interview, edit everything and put it out “in five hours”

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
He’s ok really. It’s a thankless task anchoring those kinds of programmes. Idiot fans of every club claim you’re biased against them, and you have to fill hours of time asking largely pointless questions and responding to largely pointless answers. Even Des Lynam in his prime would have struggled to please everyone.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One of the biggest bellends on telly. Let’s hope this means we see more of the lovely Jules Breach :love:
I have a lot of time for Aaron Paul. Let him clean up 6-0-6 first. Always better when he's running it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
To be fair to Jake, in the second video I think he was wondering whether Fergie's F-bomb was clear enough to be heard by viewers (it was) and did a pretty good job at glossing over it. As for the first one, can't see anything wrong with what he said. Doesn't come across to me as him trying to be 'one of the lads'...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here