Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Forster-Caskey

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Love jfc he is a goalscoring midfielder which is what we lack when Vicente is not playing. If your good enough your old enough. And to have players like Harley and dicker in front of him is a joke they are no better than league 1 players but jfc will be a regular first team player in the prem in the next 3 years.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Gus likes sicknotes Jake will never fit in neither will Toby,the 2nd division is above the capability of gus as a manager Tony must start to look for a replacement now, good players do not make good managers and gus is not the exeption, bye bye gus f*** off and manage chelsea

Bye bye mutts nuts, f*** off and support Chelsea :)

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Peterborough away

Must admit that I didn't go to this match so I can't comment. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see all our youngsters do well and I have nothing against Toby but I haven't seen the 'looks sharp' or 'looked like he could make a difference' yet. I would love to.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I do hope we're not going to have this crappy debate every time he scores a goal or plays well for Oxford. (Edna quote)

Well said, Edna. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Love jfc he is a goalscoring midfielder which is what we lack when Vicente is not playing. If your good enough your old enough. And to have players like Harley and dicker in front of him is a joke they are no better than league 1 players but jfc will be a regular first team player in the prem in the next 3 years.

Yep Gus is not up to getting us promoted from this division i`m afraid,and as for managing Chelsea he is delusional.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here