Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jadon Sancho

scooter1

How soon is now?
I think he'd be disruptive in the changing room. Apparently he was constantly late for training at Dortmund, and he carried this on to Man U. There is obviously an attitude issue in there somewhere in that he thinks this is ok. We appear to have a harmonious changing room at present, and we don't need a player(however good?) to come in and f*** that up

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I think he'd be disruptive in the changing room. Apparently he was constantly late for training at Dortmund, and he carried this on to Man U. There is obviously an attitude issue in there somewhere in that he thinks this is ok. We appear to have a harmonious changing room at present, and we don't need a player(however good?) to come in and f*** that up
Apparently Bissouma was always late to training at Brighton…

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think you're supporting @Dibdab 's point. Bad timekeeping doesn't necessarily make someone a bad influence.
I would beg to differ. If you can't be bothered to arrive on time on a regular basis, you can't be selected for the team, otherwise others will lower their standards on the basis it doesn't matter and is therefore a bad influence.

Plus I can't see RDZ accepting anyone with such poor time keeping given the amount of work that is carried out on the training ground in terms of pattern of play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here