Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jadon Sancho

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I have full confidence that RDZ could get Sancho’s Dortmund form back again.

It could be like that Lingard loan at West Ham.

Sadly, I think Manure would only agree to this if it meant them getting their cloven hooves on Mitoma or Ferguson. We would not entertain that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Cheeky loan bid in January? We need a winger to cover for the Asian cup.
Before everyone laughs - Ansu Fati is currently on loan at Brighton and Hove Albion from FC Barcelona…..
Asian Cup and AFCON which will also see Adingra heading off for a while.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
What are the rules on number of loans in per season? I can see us dipping in to the loan market for an attacking wide man as it would make sense with us missing, for various reasons, March, Fati, Adingra and maybe still Enciso and Welbeck. Wouldn’t think it would be Sancho mind

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I can see us dipping in to the loan market for an attacking wide man
No need for a loan, he's on a free.

200.gif

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I can actually imagine the United board sanctioning a loan rather than a sale. If I was on the board there, I'd be thinking "why take a big loss on this expensive asset because he's fallen out with a manager we're not gonna keep for much longer? The next guy might get a tune out of him".

But I don't think we'd be interested.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Assuming his attitude was acceptable, the biggest issue we'd have is United not wanting to offload him to a direct rival. Imagine if he transformed our fortunes and sent us competing for the top 4 while they remained 7th or 8th...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
There was a 'Sancho to Brighton' rumour knocking around in the summer, I seem to recall?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He'd have to be truly sensational to get in the Poland team and get a mural.
Don’t rule it out; Pascal Gross made his German debut at the ripe age of 32 years of age after a few years at Brighton. The world is your oyster at Brighton.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Cheeky loan bid in January? We need a winger to cover for the Asian cup.
Before everyone laughs - Ansu Fati is currently on loan at Brighton and Hove Albion from FC Barcelona…..
No. He is a dickhead.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
No. He is a dickhead.
Is he? What's he done? Other than get pissed off at his manager publicly blaming him for not picking him I've not seen anything suggesting he's a dickhead.

Though I read very little about other clubs and their players, and lost any interest in the dogshit masquerading as England years ago.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
As a aside I - wrongly - thought you could only have one player on loan. The answer is actually two. I suspect a loan from somewhere is on the cards with AFCON, Asia cup, injuries and European football. We can't have another Barcelona player though....

They are:
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
What are the rules on number of loans in per season? I can see us dipping in to the loan market for an attacking wide man as it would make sense with us missing, for various reasons, March, Fati, Adingra and maybe still Enciso and Welbeck. Wouldn’t think it would be Sancho mind
I believe it is unlimited loans from clubs outside of England.

When loaning from fellow Premier League clubs (in fact these rules may cover loaning players in from EFL clubs as well) you are limited to 4 loans a season, you can only have two players on loan at any one time and you cannot have more than 1 player from the same club at the same time. You also cannot loan a player you've acquired in the same transfer window to another PL club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here