Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I think Jade Goody jokes are my favourite jokes of the moment

MORE

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Pretty nasty seeing as that can be aimed at thousands of cancer sufferers but whatever.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What sort of heartless bastard thinks it's funny to crack a yoke at her expense?

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Is it me or did she look a bit like a shuttlecock in her wedding dress

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
What sort of heartless bastard thinks it's funny to crack a yoke at her expense?

eggstremely poor taste, bet he is too chicken to say that to her face

_45500778_bridesmaids.jpg

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
i posted this in another thread but what the hey:

i have a problem with my Jade Goody Calander i recieved the other day.... it only goes up to March!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
When they get rid of the body will they put it in a coffin or a goody bag?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Stupid ****. How the f*** can you crack jokes about Cancer sufferers? Eh?

If this isn't DELETED in the next 30 minutes, I think every Mod should Resign.

jay

Feb 16, 2009
Jade Goody has just signed a new contract to appear on Most Haunted, sometime in April.

I hope she does appear on that show.. coz it could be her last appearance.!!

... ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Its not about Cancer sufferers, its about one cancer sufferer, it called being English there has and always will be a sick joke coming out about a sad event/disaster, I'm sure there are even some going around about Cameron's son.

Anyway what about your comments about a certain Pompy footballer, what's the difference.

jay

Feb 16, 2009
Its not about Cancer sufferers, its about one cancer sufferer, it called being English there has and always will be a sick joke coming out about a sad event/disaster, I'm sure there are even some going around about Cameron's son.

Anyway what about your comments about a certain Pompy footballer, what's the difference.

There are loads about Camerons Son.. which I do think are well below the belt... a child who sadly died shouldn't have jokes like that...

Sadly Jade is like Marmite (her words), you love her or hate her.!!

... Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol

If this isn't DELETED in the next 30 minutes, I think every Mod should Resign.

My mother suffers from cancer, my grandad died of cancer, my nan died of cancer, my dad has had cancer, and my other nan currently has cancer and 2 of my friends have had cancer (both under the age of 20) yet i still make jokes. comedy should not have limits, it is this which makes it funny.

everyone thinks its fine to laugh at peadophiles, the irish, chavs etc, yet jokes about cancer are not allowed. i do feel sorry for Jade, athrough my own family experiences of cancer i can assure you i understand how bad it is and that it is VERY sad.

yet like freedom of speech, you cannot ban/censor certain jokes because you don't like them. where does it stop? - cancer jokes? irish jokes?

as long as it is funny and not overtly racist/homophobic/offensive/bigoted then its all good. there is a fine line... a joke is a joke nothing more or less. briefly laughed at then soon forgotten.

i hope the mods do not ban this. if you do not like this then simply do not read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here