Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jade Goody Wants To Be Reincarnated As An Old Woman

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Saw a bit of Jades Wedding on Living last night.

Her tattooed uni-armed 'skank mum' was parading round 'Arrods looking for her free wedding outfit.

She said to her personal shopper "Get me a drink - I'm fuckin' dying 'ere."

ABSOLUTE MONEY GRABBING TWAT. Her daughter is bloody dying for Christ's sake and there is is lording it up in Harrods.

Sickening human being.

Rant over.

Oh and she couldn't pronouce Al Fayed and found it very amusing...

Rant Over.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Saw a bit of Jades Wedding on Living last night.

Her tattooed uni-armed 'skank mum' was parading round 'Arrods looking for her free wedding outfit.

She said to her personal shopper "Get me a drink - I'm fuckin' dying 'ere."

ABSOLUTE MONEY GRABBING TWAT. Her daughter is bloody dying for Christ's sake and there is is lording it up in Harrods.

Sickening human being.

Rant over.

Oh and she couldn't pronouce Al Fayed and found it very amusing...

Rant Over.

Why watch it then?

Living have paid god knows how much to her so they can charge a premium for advertising space. By watching it you have lined her pockets. I'm sure she is very grateful!! Let me guess the ad breaks were full of ads for red tops, loans and ambulance chasers?

Whilst I wouldn't wish what she has on my worst enemy and I think it is such a sad waste of a young life, I REALLY DON'T CARE and I don't understand the obsession with her?!? 12 months ago people were calling her racist scum and pretty much wishing death on her. Now they have their wish she is the nations sweetheart and really brave? How the f*** is she brave? if she hadn't been creaming a wage from the red top readers for doing nothing she might have gone had her smear test when she was supposed to and they might have caught it before it got too bad.

Don't want to sound harsh but I hope she just gets on with it so we can forget about her as quickly she came on the scene.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why watch it then?

Living have paid god knows how much to her so they can charge a premium for advertising space. By watching it you have lined her pockets. I'm sure she is very grateful!! Let me guess the ad breaks were full of ads for red tops, loans and ambulance chasers?

Whilst I wouldn't wish what she has on my worst enemy and I think it is such a sad waste of a young life, I REALLY DON'T CARE and I don't understand the obsession with her?!? 12 months ago people were calling her racist scum and pretty much wishing death on her. Now they have their wish she is the nations sweetheart and really brave? How the f*** is she brave? if she hadn't been creaming a wage from the red top readers for doing nothing she might have gone had her smear test when she was supposed to and they might have caught it before it got too bad.

Don't want to sound harsh but I hope she just gets on with it so we can forget about her as quickly she came on the scene.

I think that's a pretty fair assessment of the situation. I have to agree.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why watch it then?

Spot on. Completely agree.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great post Arthur.

When Goody pops her clogs I estimate I'll think about it for, maybe, 30 seconds, then after work I might talk about it with the wife for a minute or two.

Other than a passing reference whilst watching the next series of BB I probably won't give Goody another thought ever again.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have to say that her decision to get Christened at this stage is a bit hypocritical. It's rather like somebody car insurance when they know they're going to crash isn't it ? Nothing like dying to make people start believing in God is there, just in case after all their years of denial there may be a God after all.

However to make this public does smack of cashing in, I suppose there'll be pictures in Hello or some such soon.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Great post Arthur.

When Goody pops her clogs I estimate I'll think about it for, maybe, 30 seconds, then after work I might talk about it with the wife for a minute or two.

Other than a passing reference whilst watching the next series of BB I probably won't give Goody another thought ever again.

I'll Still Think Of Her. She's In My Top Three Things That I Think About To Prevent Me Getting The Vinegar Strokes Along With MS Project And New England House.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here