Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jacob Slater joining under 21s

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Could be a decent destination for one of our youngsters on loan - Turns, perhaps? - or Leonard? Both due, I think, for a second loan at a higher level. Furlong too would be a like for like swap (LB) with Slater.
Wonder if a deal is involved?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm probably better qualified to comment as I've been to Ireland! Although he did play for Preston!
I am far better qualified to comment, as I have been to Preston, watched the Albion play there, know two people who got their training at uni in Preston (one of whom now works for the BBC and posts on NSC), and once spent a lovely weekend in Dublin. The only problem is I know nothing about this player. Oh, the irony.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I am far better qualified to comment, as I have been to Preston, watched the Albion play there, know two people who got their training at uni in Preston (one of whom now works for the BBC and posts on NSC), and once spent a lovely weekend in Dublin. The only problem is I know nothing about this player. Oh, the irony.
I see no reason to let that hold you back from entirely unfounded speculation.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I can't believe that after 20+ years on NSC you're letting that get in the way of giving an opinion :wink:

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
while at Uni in Leeds (through and through still) I went to watch BHAFC vs Preston at deepdale where Bobby scored a worldie so I am more than qualified to say that he is shithouse.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I actually scored a hat-trick at Preston, so I’m well qualified to comment. As a young lad I also ate Jacob’s Cream Crackers and Jacob’s Water Biscuits. I was also once left back in the dressing room. And I stood on the parapet on the O’Connell Bridge over the Liffey. However, I know nothing about this player.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I also knew his Grandad…
8877E4DA-9998-416F-B6E8-350A59BC200B.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here