Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jacko turns up on Rover

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm honestly suprised it took this long before someone spotted him in a pint glass or car or piece of toast or something..

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And will continue to be found/spotted/subject to new conspiracy theories/release new records for some months to come, as tabloids like The Sun sell an additional 250,000 copies every time they put Jacko on the cover.

So don't hold your breath for any let up just yet.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Shamone you!

Now he's in the bowels of the earth...

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
how much do you bet he's sitting up in heaven and thinking

"what have i done to the world. what have i done??" :lolol:

rigg8-sized.jpg

Dirk lovelace

Jul 14, 2009
Yeah sure! and I can just imagine his thinking process.

"That's my chips then, knew I shouldn't have popped that last pill. Guess I better show my face down below for my fans. What I need is a nice reflective surface somewhere in the world. What about the romantic water pools in front of the Taj Mahal in India or in the towering windows of the Empire State building NY? No, I know ... I'll choose some builder's 15yr Old Rover 100 in Stafford. "

Yeah sure! and I can just imagine his thinking process.

"That's my chips then, knew I shouldn't have popped that last pill. Guess I better show my face down below for my fans. What I need is a nice reflective surface somewhere in the world. What about the romantic water pools in front of the Taj Mahal in India or in the towering windows of the Empire State building NY? No, I know ... I'll choose some builder's 15yr Old Rover 100 in Stafford. "

Excellent choice! Can you blame him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here