Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Wilshere

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I saw him play one half decent game for England - apart from that I have been profoundly unimpressed. I'm sure he's like Bendtner and thinks he's brilliant but,personally,I don't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw him come on as a sub along with Wallcott when we were beating Arsenal 2 - 1 and he transformed the game. Would be great at Championship level.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As good a player as he is, I really couldn't see the fragile little thing lasting more than 5 minutes in the Championship.

Exactly he can't stop getting injured in the much less physical Premier League. what chance would he have with the Championship

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Would expect him to go to an Everton / Southampton level club rather than some crappy team like Sunderland or Palace.
If he's not fit, I don't see why any decent PL club would take him.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'd love him to go out on loan and his team get drawn away to Millwall in the League or FA Cup.

He'd get eaten alive and appreciate how lucky he is to be on £100k a week just for prancing round and on the piss every weekend. Needs a strong reality check. David Bentley #2.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I cannot see why anyone would want to risk taking him on, he is far to injury prone.

He will not drop down to the championship as he is far to billy big bollocks and will expect to walk into a top 10 team, even with such little game time and having not played well since that one game against Barcelona.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The winner of goal of the season 2 years in a row.

Scored two screamers for England in Slovenia in the qualifiers.

When fit (the key, obviously) he is absolutely class. Genuinely.

People will take the risk on him. 100%

crabface

Mar 24, 2012

I dont think we have seen enough of him to know if he is absolutely class.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I dont think we have seen enough of him to know if he is absolutely class.
When he plays you can just see it. The way he moves with the ball. The two phenomenal goals he scored for England.

I don't think it matters if you watch 1 game or 100 of him. You can see if someone has the talent.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Never has a nickname been more deserved that Jack Wheelchair. The way he tackles means he's never too far away from an injury, I've never seen a player spend so much time on his arse.

No self-discipline, just a thick chav.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Wow.

Deli alli has scored more goals in 3/4 of one season as wilshere has in six years in the prem.

His level is probably likes of Sunderland at best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Wow.

Deli alli has scored more goals in 3/4 of one season as wilshere has in six years in the prem.

His level is probably likes of Sunderland at best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's your point?

Wilshire being a very good player isn't linked to how good Deli Alli is.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
When he plays you can just see it. The way he moves with the ball. The two phenomenal goals he scored for England.

I don't think it matters if you watch 1 game or 100 of him. You can see if someone has the talent.

I think you have been reading to much of the media hype that was created about him. It cannot be a coincidence that he is always injured, he launches himself into tackles when he doesnt have to.

Spends most of the season out and then turns up on an open top bus gobbing off, because he thinks he is all that.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I think you have been reading to much of the media hype that was created about him. It cannot be a coincidence that he is always injured, he launches himself into tackles when he doesnt have to.

Spends most of the season out and then turns up on an open top bus gobbing off, because he thinks he is all that.

For what it's worth I have watched a lot of Arsenal and basically every game Wilshire has ever played for them (I know it's not many!). I also watch the England games.

There is a reason England managers pick him once he's fit despite barely playing for Arsenal. He is a very very good footballer.

His injury record is HORRIFIC and it's no doubt halted him from achieving what he should have done with his talent.

In my opinion he is an excellent player. In your opinion he is not. That is fine. But mine is certainly not sculpted by the media but my eyes.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
For what it's worth I have watched a lot of Arsenal and basically every game Wilshire has ever played for them (I know it's not many!). I also watch the England games.

There is a reason England managers pick him once he's fit despite barely playing for Arsenal. He is a very very good footballer.

His injury record is HORRIFIC and it's no doubt halted him from achieving what he should have done with his talent.

In my opinion he is an excellent player. In your opinion he is not. That is fine. But mine is certainly not sculpted by the media but my eyes.

If you compared his premier league stats to Delle Alli's though, im sure you would see he makes Wilshire look very average.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If you compared his premier league stats to Delle Alli's though, im sure you would see he makes Wilshire look very average.

But I wouldn't do that.....because that would be ridiculous.

When you say stats, please don't tell me your basing a players ability on the goals to game ratio.

I'm basing my opinion on him being good on watching him being good.

I also think Danny Welbeck is good at football. But If I compared his "stats" to Harry Kane.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here