Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Robinson - Left back from Liverpool on loan

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think he played at he Amex for Liverpool and I wasn't impressed.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I think he played at he Amex for Liverpool and I wasn't impressed.

He had just turned 17 i believe having made his debut at 16. He can not to be that bad. Liverpool want to keep him hence a loan and a year with Hyypia will do him the world of good. He can attack and has great pace.
I would prefer this move to be permanent. Has championship experience with Wolves as well replacing 1 Stephen Ward for Wolves in the final part of the season.
34 games with Blackpool last hear and did pretty well.
If they want to loan us Martin Kelly for RB as well even better

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A season long loan. Whoopee do. We need to sign some decent quality players PERMANENTLY.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
We're playing hardball with Wolves.

I expect the Ward deal to go through on the final day when Wolves no longer have any cards left to play.

In the mean time, stories linking us to other LB's are just increasing the pressure on Wolves who don't want Ward's wages on their books but want to extract as much as they can out of us,

This. Whilst I'm sure Robinson is a great player, and maybe better than Ward now or in the future, in this instance I would like to see us signing Ward. He's in the supposed best years of his career at 27/28, and the current squad is imbalanced with either youth or old gits.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Why sign only Ward when we could go for both ? Would certainly then mean Chicksen going out on a loan but then he does need regular action.

Cant see it being more than £2M for the pair either.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
@BeingGerrard tweeted just now that he is signing permanently for us. Interesting if true.

Thanks for that. Good news if true. I hate it when we have someone on loan, they have a good season and then they bugger off to their parent club again. We really need to build a strong squad around permanently available players if possible.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
You're probably right.[emoji106]

Thanks for that. Good news if true. I hate it when we have someone on loan, they have a good season and then they bugger off to their parent club again. We really need to build a strong squad around permanently available players if possible.

He's only got 486 followers. For a fanbase the size of Liverpools, if he had any knowledge he'd be well over a few 1000 at least.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
He's very good from few times seen him so deffo take the LB, and I reckon I'd take the money on Buckley purely due to injury history although aware we need a forward brought in

I'd go along with that on both counts. Robinson is better than Ward (experience levels aside and bearing in mind I rate Ward). Get him in plus Ibe on loan and the other necessaries, ship out Buckley and were in business....sounds easy, doesn't it???!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here