Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Rumour up in Derby that this will happen in January

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Rumour up in Derby that this will happen in January

Derby are skint, would surprise me. I'd have thought we'd be looking at Mason Bennett, fallen out of favour there after the drink driving escapades and would be available for a cut price 15-20m.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Derby are skint, would surprise me. I'd have thought we'd be looking at Mason Bennett, fallen out of favour there after the drink driving escapades and would be available for a cut price 15-20m.

Bennett is awful

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Cocu was Jurgen's manager at PSV...

But Hoffenheim have a loan-to-buy option I think.

Possibly a case of 2+2 = 5 ???

Although this deal wouldn't surprise me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can't think there's a single Derby player we'd be interested in, tbh. Bogle maybe, as we're short of a right back, but he's really not all that.

Meh.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I can't think there's a single Derby player we'd be interested in, tbh. Bogle maybe, as we're short of a right back, but he's really not all that.

Meh.

Tom Lawrence is a classy operator, I know we had also made enquiries about RIchard Keogh in previous windows.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Oh and Locadia has already played for 2 teams this season - so can't play for Derby until the summer anyway.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tom Lawrence is a classy operator, I know we had also made enquiries about RIchard Keogh in previous windows.

Yes, obviously we'd be ALL OVER Keogh if he were fit and available :clap2:

Actually, I thought of ONE - Scott Carson, who'd be a better back up keeper than Steele or Button (though he's already found a comfier bench to sit on, on loan at Man City)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I was just about to remind everyone of the 'no dick heads' policy, then I saw who the poster is.

Top bombing Crodo. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

20011-12

and

2012-13

:lolol:

You''re on a roll, Crodo. Pausibly sausage.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
you cheeky little monkey;

do you think you'll ever mature enough to discover some integrity ?

what age are you now?

Sorry for butting in, just wondering where BG showed a lack of integrity in his post? I thought Integrity was acting positively without letting anyone know about it or gaining any praise for it ? I could be wrong so fill me in.

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Sorry for butting in, just wondering where BG showed a lack of integrity in his post? I thought Integrity was acting positively without letting anyone know about it or gaining any praise for it ? I could be wrong so fill me in.

more likely i'm wrong! i thought integrity meant "sticking to your guns"; or, admitting you're wrong, and possibly apologising.

i don't know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here