Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jack Hinshelwood [9/4/24: new deal to 2028]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If he played for Liverpool and was doing this, the hype train would be out of control, so so good for someone his age

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I don't want to be negative but he does often receive the ball well into the opposition half only to pass the ball backwards.
TBF he is not the only one.
I think it’s probably a bit of confidence thing but also he’s not naturally a ‘wide’ player is he ? More of a CM

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I don't want to be negative but he does often receive the ball well into the opposition half only to pass the ball backwards.
TBF he is not the only one.
But everytime he does it, it’s the right pass to make. His decision making is spot on always - it’s incredible for such a young player.

kelvinnewman

Aug 17, 2023
Once Veltman is back what do we will happen? No way Jack should get dropped, does he shifted alongside Billy?

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
If he played for Liverpool and was doing this, the hype train would be out of control, so so good for someone his age

The hype is coming.

He's an incredible player at 18. Judging only by his current form, he's our best ever 18 year old imo. He's like a seasoned head already... But it's still early days.

Although as Ferguson has demonstrated lately, it's hard for top young talent to sustain form at this level, so we'll see how it goes. No pressure on the lad.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
He’s def the prem newcomer of the year. I just hope he’s a dunk keeper and not a seller after a couple of years

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I always thought his dad Adam was quality, but also felt he wasn't mobile enough to go much higher through the divisions, Jack is of slighter build and looks mobile enough at this stage, as long as he stays away from the pies, as he starts to fill out and he will be great.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
But everytime he does it, it’s the right pass to make. His decision making is spot on always - it’s incredible for such a young player.
Exactly. He only doesn't do it when he's clear with one of those really well timed runs. Which put him in a perfect position. Doesn't really have the pace or trickery to go past a man so focuses on maintaining possession.

Incredibly disciplined for a kid. He'll be a great centre mid from 20+ I think.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well I can't recall a penalty? The Telegraph are clearly on something....
1706997098851.png

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Hopefully BS, but rumour doing the rounds on Twatter (sorry X), he's out for 4 months

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Hopefully BS, but rumour doing the rounds on Twatter (sorry X), he's out for 4 months
If he is even injured (he clearly wasnt by the time of this afternoons presser), there is no way they would have been able to diagnose the time length already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here