Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jack Grealish.....

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yeah. He's a really nasty piece of work...

Pretty sure he is breaking some PL Covid regulation right there... Hang him!

The truth about Grealish is most likely that he isn't a danger to society and not some kind of flawless hero either. Most likely he is somewhere in between - a human who happens to be very good at football.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
You can use any word you like. If you regard that sort of thing as "silly" that's fine. I think it's a bit more than that.

As do I, obviously.

The word was meant as a general term for bad choices. Some ranging from minor bad choices to some very very bad and potentially dangerous choices.

I thought that was pretty obvious but I apologise if somehow it seemed like I was stating that as a minor misdemeanour.

Personally, however much I detest what he is alleged to have done (as far as i'm aware he wasn't charged with drink driving) , I also hold the view that people can learn from their mistakes.

I believe Rooney and Yaya Toure both were done from dd and both appear to have been forgiven.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Fully expect the people from the AC thread to come along and denounce his behavior, pointing out that he costed £100m, has done **** all all season and is going to end up playing non-league football.

Oh right, there is a minor chance he could win England the World Cup. Then it will all of a sudden be "just normal behavior from a young man, nowt to see here".

I think most people won’t give a shit because

A) He doesn’t play for us
&
B) It’s in pre-season

However this thread is an excellent chance for you to continue with your effort to break the world record for “most times the same wrong opinion has been posted on one message board” so knock yourself out.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
£3k for a bottle of champagne ......... I might be worse spending £2 on a bottle of beer.. his income vs mine!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Pretty sure he is breaking some PL Covid regulation right there... Hang him!

The truth about Grealish is most likely that he isn't a danger to society and not some kind of flawless hero either. Most likely he is somewhere in between - a human who happens to be very good at football.

i have said before , he is my daughters boyfriends cousin and according to the family he is a lovely lad who just likes to party , his room is a mess and smells of spunk , fanny and kfc.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
£3k for a bottle of champagne ......... I might be worse spending £2 on a bottle of beer.. his income vs mine!

You see, that's where most us part from a shared planet with these people. OK, the clothes you can just about understand, like they get dressed in the dark from their mum's clothes box. But a £3k bottle of bubbly? That's just flaunting pissing their obscene wealth up the wall. Stick a fancy label and associated price tag on a bottle of supermarket own brand cava and guarantee few of these wallies would be any the wiser

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You see, that's where most us part from a shared planet with these people. OK, the clothes you can just about understand, like they get dressed in the dark from their mum's clothes box. But a £3k bottle of bubbly? That's just flaunting pissing their obscene wealth up the wall. Stick a fancy label and associated price tag on a bottle of supermarket own brand cava and guarantee few of these wallies would be any the wiser

£3k bottle of bubbly with most of it poured over themselves as opposed to actually drunk. I do not have an issue with wealth per se, but given the current economic climate I think we should all conduct ourselves with a fair amount of self-awareness and dignity and others with respect. I doubt all the lifelong City fans who have been completely priced out of the game and those who have had to cancel their Sky contracts due to the cost of living will love his antics in Vegas.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
£3k bottle of bubbly with most of it poured over themselves as opposed to actually drunk. I do not have an issue with wealth per se, but given the current economic climate I think we should all conduct ourselves with a fair amount of self-awareness and dignity and others with respect. I doubt all the lifelong City fans who have been completely priced out of the game and those who have had to cancel their Sky contracts due to the cost of living will love his antics in Vegas.

If a Premier League footballer can’t buy a 3k bottle of bubbly then who can? Are you making a case that three grand bottles shouldn’t exist?

Another example of tabloid “look at the tiny slight to your pride. And ignore the massive fire”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
But a £3k bottle of bubbly? That's just flaunting pissing their obscene wealth up the wall.

£3k bottle of bubbly with most of it poured over themselves as opposed to actually drunk. I do not have an issue with wealth per se, but given the current economic climate I think we should all conduct ourselves with a fair amount of self-awareness and dignity and others with respect.

Yes, but is it better for the economy if the £3k stays in his bank account and the bottle on the shelf, or if it gets sold and the profits subjected to tax, tips distributed to the workers, etc...?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;10295943 said:
Lost any respect for him after his antics at the end of the season, slagging off his fellow pro Miguel Almiron for no reason. Prize bell€nd!

The players can't win. We hear all the time about how they're out of touch with fans and there are no personalities anymore. Grealish is a character and acts like a fan and gets slated!

I'm in no way condoning drink driving here - yes that is clearly way out of line but people do learn and change and hopefully he learnt a big lesson there.

There are a lot of very jealous people around, he's living the dream, good luck to him,

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If a Premier League footballer can’t buy a 3k bottle of bubbly then who can? Are you making a case that three grand bottles shouldn’t exist?

Another example of tabloid “look at the tiny slight to your pride. And ignore the massive fire”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. I have no issue with wealth or 3K bottles of wine per se, my point is more about the way he’s carrying on and pouring it over his mates. Just think it’s a bit vulgar especially given the current economic climate. There’s no doubt plenty of other high paid footballers spending very large amounts of money over the summer….just in very different and more respectful and discrete ways.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here