Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jack Grealish.....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In the interests of full disclosure and clarity I don’t like the guy.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
One day he’ll sign for a big club and be a superduperstar!
You heard it here first!

el punal

What’s he actually done wrong ? Fair few Albion players were out in Vegas recently spending an obscene amount of money at a few pool parties , but I doubt anyone knew who they were

Exactly, long may it continue that we have a group of players under the radar. It probably helps that they don’t wear stupid socks, have ridiculous haircuts, and, don’t keep falling over. :drink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Young lad loads of money, in Vegas, never gonna end well...

If that was me at his age, with that wealth, I dare not think about what kind of shite I would have got up to..
I would be dead in a ditch by the age of 24

Nothing to see here.

The measure of this story is it is on the web pages of The Sun, The Mail and The Mirror, but there is not a sniff on the BBC web pages.

Another example of BBC left wing bias? I'm sure JCD98 will be along soon to explain it all :shrug:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
True. But I think it’s fair to say he didn’t really set Man City alight last season; bit part player in the EPL games and not trusted in the big fixtures. Maybe if he put as much effort into his profession, as he does getting out the door and into a party, he might succeed more? And drinking a 3K bottle of champagne and ordering another 120 bottles of cheaper fizz is a bit vulgar given the current climate.

So either you do a world class job or you have to spend your vacation doing high altitude running while living off canned beans and carrots while thinking about the starving children in Africa.

Yeah I'm a stay unemployed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So either you do a world class job or you have to spend your vacation doing high altitude running while living off canned beans and carrots while thinking about the starving children in Africa.

Yeah I'm a stay unemployed.

That’s a start.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Gave a really refreshing honest interview after they won the title.

Does silly things sometimes but I'm amazed more footballers don't.

Also some lovely videos of him with his 'biggest fan'. A young girl in a wheelchair who he is great with.

Of all the footballers, I find it really bizarre he is the targeted one. Remember when he got punched by a fan? Got up, scored the winner and spoke well about it after the game.

Yes, he's done some silly stuff, but I'm really not sure what is about him that some people dislike.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Gave a really refreshing honest interview after they won the title.

Does silly things sometimes but I'm amazed more footballers don't.

Also some lovely videos of him with his 'biggest fan'. A young girl in a wheelchair who he is great with.

Of all the footballers, I find it really bizarre he is the targeted one. Remember when he got punched by a fan? Got up, scored the winner and spoke well about it after the game.

Yes, he's done some silly stuff, but I'm really not sure what is about him that some people dislike.

Dangerous and probably drunk driving does it for me, but if that's just silly stuff to you ok

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Don't be silly. Everyone knows what everyone is doing at all times, or so I've been told. Me and Billy Reid use the same taxidermist and he has confirmed that the whole squad went to the US to relive Hunter S. Thompsons "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".

That's brilliant. :lolol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Fully expect the people from the AC thread to come along and denounce his behavior, pointing out that he costed £100m, has done **** all all season and is going to end up playing non-league football.

Oh right, there is a minor chance he could win England the World Cup. Then it will all of a sudden be "just normal behavior from a young man, nowt to see here".

1. He's on holiday when the football season isn't on, he can do what he wants.
2. He doesn't play for Brighton, why would anyone on here 'denounce him'.

Don't be silly. Everyone knows what everyone is doing at all times, or so I've been told. Me and Billy Reid use the same taxidermist and he has confirmed that the whole squad went to the US to relive Hunter S. Thompsons "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".

I thought you'd finally understood this point after about eighteen people explained it to you on the AC thread, but clearly not.

I'm getting my hair cut next week, I'll see if I can get some more gossip for you.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I like Jack Grealish. A great player and loads of evidence on social media of him being a really nice and decent fella in fan interactions

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
1. He's on holiday when the football season isn't on, he can do what he wants.
2. He doesn't play for Brighton, why would anyone on here 'denounce him'.

I thought you'd finally understood this point after about eighteen people explained it to you on the AC thread, but clearly not.

I'm getting my hair cut next week, I'll see if I can get some more gossip for you.

Can’t you just forward him the weekly spreadsheet that we all receive that details every player’s hourly whereabouts?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Wait, a thread has been started about a player who doesn't play, and never has, for the Albion because he went to Vegas in the off season and bought some expensive bottles of champagne?

Jesus wept.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here