Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Grealish (young Villa midfielder) on loan?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If nothing else, I like the idea of us being seen as a good place to loan people

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I don't believe he is any relation of Tony.

He played for the Villa youth team against Albion in the FA Youth Cup at the Amex in December 2011. (Their side that night included Grealish, Ward and Robinson, as it happened).

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I have that feeling as well and his displays so far have not been such to convince anybody any different. I wonder if someone has said when I get a job in the Premier I want you to be my first signing, no that couldnt be possible

Cheer-up; the offer would have to be very, very good.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I have that feeling as well and his displays so far have not been such to convince anybody any different. I wonder if someone has said when I get a job in the Premier I want you to be my first signing, no that couldnt be possible

Bit cheeky with the last bit BG! ;-) He is carrying a groin injury, which probably explains his performances.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That was said to provoke the theorists about Liam and Gus. He was much better when he came on against Newport and I am sure that he will soon be back to what we have come to expect, provided he isnt the subject of a big bid.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No hijacking of my thread for speculation about Liam being tapped-up, thanks.

Yes! Why is it always a NSC assumption that when we potentially sign a player, we must be losing someone? The fact is we are still a number of midfielders down on last season, even with Keith Andrew's arrival.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
People are expecting the wage billl to be reduced due to FFP, which as I have said previously I believe some chairman will totally ignore.

I believe our playing budget will be similar to last season (as per PB).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My point was that they are expecting it to be reduced by getting shot of players who just made up the numbers to allow a big name to come in as we missed out on Bridge due to wages possibly.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
My point was that they are expecting it to be reduced by getting shot of players who just made up the numbers to allow a big name to come in as we missed out on Bridge due to wages possibly.

Yes, I'm hoping we've got 1 or 2 'big' signings to come. And we need a LB!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here