Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Jacinda Arden

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Typed with the grammar and style of someone who definitely isn't a conspiracy theorist.
jesus christ .....you can have your opinion , i can have mine ......we can degenerate into a name calling episode where i call you a hand wringing , corporate bullshit swallowing gerbil and you call me a conspiracy theorist with appalling punctuation or you can wake up and ask yourself why has everything gone up 30-40% , why did Russia invade Ukraine right now , what are China up to and why are English football referees and their VAR counterparts such a pack of useless caaaants.

you are being distracted and you are being had corporate profits up 40% BP , British Gas , Chevron , Caltex , Santos .....creaming it mate.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
ffs mate ....wiggly worm , i have a lot of family in Zambia , Zimbabwe and South Africa , they have almost all have covid and mostly unjabbed , when the shit hit the fan in early 2019 the ivermectin option was taken by most of them as they use it as a broad spectrum anti biotic/viral for their cattle , one guy in particular had over 7000 doses at hand to treat his cattle , they used it as an early treatment when testing positive and they are all still chasing their cattle around their ranches after suffering no more than a sore throat and a sniffle for 3 or 4 days , it's a fact , it works ........i wouldn't believe anything with FDA in the link , in fact i wouldn't even read it....its the 21st century, we are all free to believe what we want to believe or face the consequences .
So, you're saying:

giphy.gif

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
jesus christ .....you can have your opinion , i can have mine ......we can degenerate into a name calling episode where i call you a hand wringing , corporate bullshit swallowing gerbil and you call me a conspiracy theorist with appalling punctuation or you can wake up and ask yourself why has everything gone up 30-40% , why did Russia invade Ukraine right now , what are China up to and why are English football referees and their VAR counterparts such a pack of useless caaaants.

you are being distracted and you are being had corporate profits up 40% BP , British Gas , Chevron , Caltex , Santos .....creaming it mate.
What?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yes I'll educate myself...
please do and then post what you find , educate us all.

just start with chevron , then move on to santos , then caltex , then bp , british gas .....the list is f***ing endless, probably long enough to bore you to sleep , but just before you nod off try wesfarmers (woolworths) coles , Aldi and Lidl.....this will show you that the food and energy sector is rinsing us , then check the banks out , goodnight.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
please do and then post what you find , educate us all.

just start with chevron , then move on to santos , then caltex , then bp , british gas .....the list is f***ing endless, probably long enough to bore you to sleep , but just before you nod off try wesfarmers (woolworths) coles , Aldi and Lidl.....this will show you that the food and energy sector is rinsing us , then check the banks out , goodnight.
Sleep tight

abc

Jan 6, 2007
The cycle of politics.

Ardern/Labour in the end brought down by economics and anger about 2.5 years of restrictions on liberty.

Now a right wing coalition.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-67110387

But so many posters on here thought she was the light and if only our gov had followed her lead we would now be in the land of milk and honey.
Makes me wonder whether we, the electorate, the people and the nsc political advocates, are the problem rather than the politicians who just can’t win
(struggling to defend any politicians in the westminster sewer but i think we get who we vote for in the end )

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The cycle of politics.

Ardern/Labour in the end brought down by economics and anger about 2.5 years of restrictions on liberty.

Now a right wing coalition.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-67110387

That tally combined with the 11 projected seats of Act, a natural ally on the right, would give it the thinnest of majorities in what looks likely to be a 121-seat parliament.

How does that work then?
It seems they don't know how many seats there will be in the Parliament until after the election has been held.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
But so many posters on here thought she was the light and if only our gov had followed her lead we would now be in the land of milk and honey.
Makes me wonder whether we, the electorate, the people and the nsc political advocates, are the problem rather than the politicians who just can’t win
(struggling to defend any politicians in the westminster sewer but i think we get who we vote for in the end )

Imho she took the pandemic restrictions way too far. I’m not a Covid denier, I believed in masks indoors and other measures. If repeated, we now know some way over the top and it gave a huge mental health price.

I found the two very restrictive winters incredibly oppressive in the end, thank god for the vaccines.

But crikey Ardern carried it on from March 2020 to August 2022.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That tally combined with the 11 projected seats of Act, a natural ally on the right, would give it the thinnest of majorities in what looks likely to be a 121-seat parliament.

How does that work then?
It seems they don't know how many seats there will be in the Parliament until after the election has been held.
I just googled it and can say it is something to do with overhang seats.

The House of Representatives normally consists of 120 members of Parliament (MPs), though sometimes more due to overhang seats. There are 72 MPs elected directly in electorates while the remainder of seats are assigned to list MPs based on each party's share of the total party vote.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Arden isn't leader anymore so what has your point got to do with her.

Because Arden was the key figure behind the years people are furious about. She was the architect behind people being deprived of liberties for 2.5 years. Now Labour pay the price.

If you dictatorially believe Ardern shouldn’t be part of this discussion, then similarly Boris cannot ever be mentioned in debate about the collapse of the Tory vote.

Last edited:

JamieR

Jan 25, 2020
In addition to lockdown, it hasn’t escaped the public’s attention the huge amount of sovereign debt they incurred during this period. Asset prices also went mental too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here