Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Jacinda Arden

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Feels alien to us, a leader leaves office with having to be removed kicking and screaming.

She put New Zealand on the global stage

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
I think it’ll be best if she just goes back to being the lead singer of the Foofighters.

Nonetheless, amazing job she did. Hero!

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
I will always remember her for the way she promoted unity and compassion after the March 15 2019, mosque terror attacks and the way she counselled the affected throughout that horrid time was amazing.
She was and is unique in the world of politics, and I am sad she is leaving.
I can only hope and pray that her leadership can stand as a lasting blueprint for politicians around the world on how to conduct themselves.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
I will always remember her for the way she promoted unity and compassion after the March 15 2019, mosque terror attacks and the way she counselled the affected throughout that horrid time was amazing.
She was and is unique in the world of politics, and I am sad she is leaving.
I can only hope and pray that her leadership can stand as a lasting blueprint for politicians around the world on how to conduct themselves.

Did little to help fight poverty in New Zealand which remains prevelant.

Maybe the next leader will be more competent in this field.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Did little to help fight poverty in New Zealand which remains prevelant.

Maybe the next leader will be more competent in this field.

what...?? real child poverty is prevalent in the indigenous communities , same as Australia , these communities account for well over 70 billion dollars a year combined in welfare and community support .....the parents get the money , spend it on dope , meth and grogg ( alcohol to you ) and then go to centrelink (dss) and cause a scene because they've spunked their money ( giro) and have no money left for food , then it's our ( taxpayers ) problem again..... not sure why the Chinese would bother exporting tonnes of meth to a country that is supposedly racked by poverty , get yer head out of yer arse.

just about anyone who can is using self checkouts , just about any industry that can automate is doing so .....billion dollar corporations profits are higher than ever as is unemployment , you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out where the problems are , corps don't want to employ people and the people are too f***ed up to care.

she was a good woman with noble aspirations but she's flogging a dead horse , i'm not surprised she's had enough.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
what...?? real child poverty is prevalent in the indigenous communities , same as Australia , these communities account for well over 70 billion dollars a year combined in welfare and community support .....the parents get the money , spend it on dope , meth and grogg ( alcohol to you ) and then go to centrelink (dss) and cause a scene because they've spunked their money ( giro) and have no money left for food , then it's our ( taxpayers ) problem again..... not sure why the Chinese would bother exporting tonnes of meth to a country that is supposedly racked by poverty , get yer head out of yer arse.

just about anyone who can is using self checkouts , just about any industry that can automate is doing so .....billion dollar corporations profits are higher than ever as is unemployment , you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out where the problems are , corps don't want to employ people and the people are too f***ed up to care.

she was a good woman with noble aspirations but she's flogging a dead horse , i'm not surprised she's had enough.

Oh yeah she was great.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
She was human, humane and was not afraid to be a bit silly on occasion.
And an honest person of principle, which puts our current government to shame

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
She was human, humane and was not afraid to be a bit silly on occasion.
And an honest person of principle, which puts our current government to shame

They’re all great. No government should feel shamed, especially with current times! They’re all doing a fantastic job. Not their fault people can’t look after their immune systems appropriately!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What a great leader. Did a wonderful job taking a lesser nation and making them a global talking point. I expect Chelsea to come in with a bid.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Oh yeah she was great.

thats the WEF and the WHO at work mate , she probably got swamped by it before she realised.Can't believe how many people are still oblivious to it or refuse to acknowledge it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Compare and contrast with the way a certain recent PM had to be dragged out kicking and screaming like a petulant toddler

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Behind in the polls for ages now.

Ungrateful electorate?

Or just every world leader through the pandemic is being unforgivingly punished? [Unless they face fascist Le Pen]

1C2E98F2-87CA-453B-A179-9D7085A8160E.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here