Ivor Caplin MP

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think you've hit the nail on the head, Brixtaan.

The reason we don't trust politicians is that we think that just because they're wrong about one thing, they are probably wrong about everything.

Just because Blair is wrong about Iraq doesn't mean that Charles Kennedy has the best policies on pensions.

But people vote as if that was the case.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
So we're all agreed then. Ivor probably does good work for Falmer behind the scenes but maintains a public silence, compulsory flouride in water is probably bad but sewage systems are definitely good, GM crops may well turn out to be ok, the MMR scare WAS an old wives' tale, Tony Blair was wrong on Iraq, Charles Kennedy is a twat and Kent have a really good team who did us a massive favour by beating Surrey and will probably win the County Championship next year.

Everybody happy?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
:lolol:

ha ha ha.Right,what world issues need to be tackled next? Have we done nuclear fissionyet? because i've had a brilliant idea...

ChutneyStirrer

Sep 14, 2003
Flouride - 'Anyone who supports cost effective public health improvements ....... should be praised not criticised.' I agree heartily, but where is the evidence that flouride in tap water will improve the nation's health?? Shouldn't people have the choice as to whether they use flouride or not?? Enforced medication is not a good thing, whatever it is. And comparing it to sewerage pipes is the most ridiculous argument I have heard.

Falmer - We were lead to believe that the planning app. wouldn't even be called in because Caplin was 'mates' with Prescott. This was patently untrue as the Falmer plans clearly breached national planning guidelines and was always going to get called in, yet Caplin let this falsehood continue. If Falmer does get the go ahead now it will be NOTHING to do with Caplin but you can bet he will be there milking the applause, when it should be Martin Perry that gets ALL of the plaudits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports