Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've never been touched by Adam El Abd

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And I'm beginning to feel left out.

I must be the only person in Sussex not to have his hair ruffled, back slapped, arm tugged, bottom patted, man veg groped, a sympathetic arm round should when sent off (which was his doing), or just simply physically assaulted, by the big man.

I may well form a support group, (or should that be grope), although I fear I may be the only one left.

Last edited:

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Gamesmanship at its finest.
Needs to teach Dunk the art of winding up a striker legally.

Even when he got sent sprawing by Ameobi he was smiling because he knew it had started.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Even when he got sent sprawing by Ameobi he was smiling because he knew it had started.
A worryingly large grin on his face before he even hit the deck.

D

Deleted member 2719

Yep he is good at it i used to give forwards a little playful slap on the cheek and say 'your are going have to be quicker that that to beat me son'! they hate it!!
It's good to see how Adam has brought so much to his game, i personally think the lad is class.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I love it when he tries to engage whichever striker he has just been molesting in some good natured banter as he picks him up from the deck. Ameobi looked just as bewildered as the others who get the treatment.

It rarely works against anyone with real quality these days as El Abd has lost a yard but he is relentless against the run of the mill...and Toon were very run of the mill today.

And I'm beginning to feel left out.

I must be the only person in Sussex not to have his hair ruffled, back slapped, arm tugged, bottom patted, man veg groped, a sympathetic arm round should when sent off (which was his doing), or just simply physically assaulted, by the big man.

I may well form a support group, (or should that be grope), although I fear I may be the only one left.
A little rub of the nipple today had us REWINDING THE TV:D

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Rev ..I saw a seat flip up at 80 mins and the person ejected into east lower for a quick getaway ..so someone did sit in yur place

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A little rub of the nipple today had us REWINDING THE TV:D
Nowhere is off limits.

Not just the stuff on screen, but whenever an arm comes into shot touching the opposition, no matter where on the pitch, you just know AEA is attached to it.

I think he's Mr Tickle's violent twin.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He was a bit of a wind up merchant when I use to play football against him as a youngster so he's been perfecting it for many years.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I have been touched :moo:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He's absolutely perfect at it. Always stays the right side of the ref.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
He smiles even when upended - of course, if you had a missus that pretty you'd stay smiling at all times!

Good lad though, and yes he has perfected a certain...quite legal and not ungentlemanly, art.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Must be honest I'm bored with Adam's hair ruffling bit. Just wish he would concentrate on the art of defending and getting the right side of his marker and not comedy or shirt pulling.

Pencildick

Feb 25, 2012
At corners (against) he's all I look at. A profesional wind up merchant and in my top 3 fave players

Dec 29, 2011
Must be honest I'm bored with Adam's hair ruffling bit. Just wish he would concentrate on the art of defending and getting the right side of his marker and not comedy or shirt pulling.

Oh bore off you complete dick. He played well today as he has done all season. He has to have something in his locker to make up for the lack of height, and distracting strikers by making them hate him is a good way to go about it IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here