Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just lost my season ticket

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought Ben paid £25 but I know there has been a lot of comment on the price to replace a ST perhaps they have looked at it and realised it is no great problem to print one so reduced the price accordingly. As I have said I may be wrong it may have been £15 all along. I thought that a cancellation was £50 but I was told that if a monthly payer doesnt make the payments , after 2 missed payments the ST is cancelled and the outstanding balance sent to a firm of debt collectors, as it is a legally binding payment agreement for the 10 or 12 payments.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Yeah, so banks make money and BHAFC leak money - understand basic economics

I know someone who was wavering about renewing their ST for this season, and when they discovered they'd lost their card during the closed season, decided the extra £25 to get a new one wasn't financially viable. So for the want of a free replacement, the club lost over five hundred quid, and umpteen pies/pints etc.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I know someone who was wavering about renewing their ST for this season, and when they discovered they'd lost their card during the closed season, decided the extra £25 to get a new one wasn't financially viable. So for the want of a free replacement, the club lost over five hundred quid, and umpteen pies/pints etc.

You seem to make out that the club has lost out, seems to me your friend who was prepared to pay over £500 quid and financially decided that he could not pay an extra £25 has lost out. So he could not afford £25, but would have got "umpteen pies/beers etc". £25 May seem steep, but if it meant not going to see the Albion, I would have thought he could have made savings elsewhere, maybe cut out a few pies and Beers.it would have worked out at just a little over £1.08 per game extra? I think you mate more then the club has lost out there.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Having lost my annual train ticket a couple of times I know there's a £10 charge to replace that...

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Try sending a PM to Ernest.

He has probably got a couple for sale :)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Attachments

• replace.png
    replace.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 135

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
The thought occurred to me that the club could give season ticket holders the option of printing their own ticket game by game, thereby causing no inconvenience to the club or fan in the event of such a loss.

It perhaps wouldn't make business sense but it would be far more customer friendly than the current penalty charge policy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here