I've had enough.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Seems a lot of people have known someone with dementia, if I remember correct 1/3 of elderly people are affected by it?

Once you admit you have a relative with dementia, all sorts of people admit the same. Everyone I know has at least one relative with dementia.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Has she ever been in the wrong house?

My Mum's continually in the wrong room in her Home. A friend's Mum was sitting in her own house, while pointing out to her daughter the one she thought she lived in over the road.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
So do I being through something similar please come on Big Belly and let us know you're ok

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Just had a pm from bigbelly. He seems in good spirits. He thanks everyone for the support and kind messsages they have given and will be back posting again soon :thumbsup:

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
tumblr_lned7b4Puu1qls45bo1_400.gif

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Just had a pm from bigbelly. He seems in good spirits. He thanks everyone for the support and kind messsages they have given and will be back posting again soon :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update. Good to know!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can I just say, although I hate regurgitating old threads, I apologised to the guy, he accepted, circumstances + alcohol (not a good mix) made me a complete arsehole, I accept... we move on.

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh and those keyboard warriors that scared me with name calling, I'm a shaking in me boots... :lol:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Oh and those keyboard warriors that scared me with name calling, I'm a shaking in me boots... :lol:

Who is the keyboard warrior? you, good apology though, for you to then immediately revert to what you are. Then again at least everyone knows

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh and best of wishes for your dad Fat Belly, don't think it needs being highlighted to strangers, as I said, but I hope all works out for you.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I bet your really popular in north London, must be your sparkling personality

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Brighton forum for Brighton people, apology made, you are just a boil on our proverbial arse, you aren't cared about, but I love you pikey, have a nice night, I have work this morning, I'll teach you what it means one day... xxx

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
What did Hornsey do to deserve you? I have a job and always have had. Hows the alcohol problem coming along?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports