Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've got a feeling we will sign someone today

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh yeah. That's the account that shared the Ulloa confirmation before anyone else and said Will Buckley wouldn't be in Hyypia's plans, isn't it?
punk:

Nah no way. Ulloa going was broke on twitter by Albion fans in Spain. It's never got any exclusive but keeps trying / guessing to be fair. I've got a feeling the person behind it posts in NSC tbh - it latches on to a lot bozza says in here & passes it off as their own work?! Wonder if anyone knows who it is? Whoever it is will lose a lot of NSC respect if it comes out...

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
Ward is done, Dijk & Veltman deal is off according to a bottle of brown sauce

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Nah no way. Ulloa going was broke on twitter by Albion fans in Spain. It's never got any exclusive but keeps trying / guessing to be fair. I've got a feeling the person behind it posts in NSC tbh - it latches on to a lot bozza says in here & passes it off as their own work?! Wonder if anyone knows who it is? Whoever it is will lose a lot of NSC respect if it comes out...

Hmm. That strikes me as the sort of unfounded accusation that you're accusing said account of.
FWIW-the fans in Spain said it three days before Albion accepted Leicester's bid, when Leo was watching the match.
I doubt that the poster in question is all that bothered about anonymity.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Wasn't Dijk a right back? Also never heard the rumour about Veltman! If that's the Ajax centre back then it's understandable that it's off! It would have been quite a coup I would have thought!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:) :) :)

Last edited:

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton