Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've found a solution to the problem up front

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
God I nearly fell of my chair there Hus', total genius as ever. A big thumbs up from me, you NSC legend you.

I await the predictability of your riposte. ahem.

:rock:

:flounce:

Are you going to burst into tears every single time I thumbs down one of your incredibly dry and tedious posts? Please do because it's incredibly entertaining. You obviously have a very high opinion of your self and very little reason to have one, Try looking within for the reason why everything I do infuriates you so much

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
People care far to much about "fixtures" on here, get a life!!! I've seen it before and its still funny!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Are you going to burst into tears every single time I thumbs down one of your incredibly dry and tedious posts? Please do because it's incredibly entertaining. You obviously have a very high opinion of your self and very little reason to have one, Try looking within for the reason why everything I do infuriates you so much
Yourself*

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

Okay, some toughies in there Hus':

No,
Nah,
Oh yes and pot kettle black,
WTF?!? are you trying to be deep or something?!? meh... me no speak c o c k.

I guess it comes down to someone like you, no you in fact, who sees fit to deride someone for being horrified by an horrendous crime. I just don't think someone with the mental capacity of a 12 year old should be allowed to thumb down a reasonable comment regarding said incident, it's pathetic, worrying and makes me angry. You're just another di ck in whole heap of c o c k s who think it's clever to argue against what you would call the PC brigade. You're a bully on this website, you like amusing yourself with your witty asides and clever wise ass comments. You're small in every sense of the word, which is ironic because you seemingly think you hold vast sway over other contributors, alas this is not the case. For my part I wanted to embarrass you re. your attitude in the 'other' thread, I think it's worked. Whatever you say about me, you could never accuse me of being someone who seemingly condones that kind of life.

Dry, overwrought and especially for you... my mate Hus' xxx

Game Over.

Kosh

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Okay, some toughies in there Hus':

No,
Nah,
Oh yes and pot kettle black,
WTF?!? are you trying to be deep or something?!? meh... me no speak c o c k.

I guess it comes down to someone like you, no you in fact, who sees fit to deride someone for being horrified by an horrendous crime. I just don't think someone with the mental capacity of a 12 year old should be allowed to thumb down a reasonable comment regarding said incident, it's pathetic, worrying and makes me angry. You're just another di ck in whole heap of c o c k s who think it's clever to argue against what you would call the PC brigade. You're a bully on this website, you like amusing yourself with your witty asides and clever wise ass comments. You're small in every sense of the word, which is ironic because you seemingly think you hold vast sway over other contributors, alas this is not the case. For my part I wanted to embarrass you re. your attitude in the 'other' thread, I think it's worked. Whatever you say about me, you could never accuse me of being someone who seemingly condones that kind of life.

Dry, overwrought and especially for you... my mate Hus' xxx

Game Over.

Kosh

'Makes me angry.'

Good.

Grow up.

Isn't this fun making everything into a seperate line? Takes up so much space!

OOOO Look, pretty colours! I think I like the red one!!

:flounce: :vuvu: :safeway: :tosser:

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
I still laugh at Morecambe and Wise, Life of Brian, Fawlty Towers, Spaced, Big Train, Peter Cook and Dudley Moore ....... Etc. and I am pretty sure they have all been repeated on various networks many times over the years.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
It's not rocket science.When you have a player who is scoring on a regular occurrence don't sell him.

8m sounded like a lot of money in August but if we go down this season our losses will be a lot more than 8m

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here