Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've Done My Bit

larus

Yep, 3 generations here too... At the MK Dons game we had my Mum and Dad, myself and my daughter - the biggest coup here is my daughter, who while always interested in football (well Stevie G), had never shown a desire to go to a game. That is until she started at Brighton Uni at Falmer, and moved into a house a stones throw from the stadium. Now she can't get enough of it.
Not sure what I am more proud of, her doing well in her studies or the fact that she has "found" The Albion.

And you call yourself a fan? The albions for life :wink:

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
This is my favourite thread of NSC since I have been on here and this my favourite post. The Albion an institution in Sussex, with supporting Sussex CCC and the Albion is a birthright to those from Sussex.

Well Cheers! We're all currently sat in a house on Queens Park Road having a cup of tea before we hop on the bus at the Racecourse I'm sure it will be a great day out hopefully not ruined by 90mins of football!

Feb 14, 2010
Well Cheers! We're all currently sat in a house on Queens Park Road having a cup of tea before we hop on the bus at the Racecourse I'm sure it will be a great day out hopefully not ruined by 90mins of football!

Well it is the Albion so I wouldn't bet on the last bit ! Absolutely joy to have read your post and made me think of "the civil war years" and how close it got but how worth it all it was.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
My niece is only 14 months but when she is old enough I'd love to take her as part of a four generation family trip. When I was a kid I'd often go with my grandparents, dad and uncle.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I've done my bit. I've now supported the Albion for 40 years.

I am coming up for 55 years but could not make it today as my DVT with leg infection may have reappeared appointment Monday at the PRH may have to change my seat for a while as TB was to tight to put moving staircases or lifts into the WSU. Only joking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here