Nestling in green nowhere
We shit in our shed
We shit in our she-e-ed
We are the Albion
We shit in our shed.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Driving down through Belgium last week we passed a sign for PLOPALAND adventure park. Planning a detour visit next time we are that way :lolol:

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Was out walking the dog as usual, then felt a twitching in the buttocks signalling that I was approaching Dresden. Was about 10 minutes from home so no problems, and thought that when I arrived home it would have brewed for the right time for a quality dump.

Arrived home, realised I had locked myself out, and wife would not be home for an hour. I initially thought this would be no issue, but my arse was not taking no for an answer, and within a few minutes I was in that slightly awkward hopping mode that indicates you have a mole at the counter.

Therefore in desperation, I raided the bin for a piece of cardboard, popped into my SHED, dropped my trolleys, assumed the Johnny Wilkinson penalty position and curled out an enormous DOUGLAS, which left my buttocks like an otter off a riverbank, and made a very satisfying 'splat' when it his the target. I was nervously looking out of the shed window in case the neighbours saw me, but fortunately there was no sign of them.

I'm sure we have all done spectacular PLOPS in our time, but their magnitude is usually lost as half or more of them slides round the U-bend in the khazi. This was a prize specimen, a huge brown trout that had I laid it in the bog would have been a triple flushed, and possible call to the coastguard to give a warning to shipping of an imminent brownberg. I felt so proud I nearly gave it a name, but decided against.

I did of course fold up the cardboard wrapping and put it in the bin (not the recycling one) before resuming awaiting the return of the wife.

It's okay, you don't need to thank me for sharing x

Is this a delayed confession - so where were you on the 13 May 2013

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Tell your mrs you are staging a dirty protest in there until Albion win.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Was out walking the dog as usual, then felt a twitching in the buttocks signalling that I was approaching Dresden. Was about 10 minutes from home so no problems, and thought that when I arrived home it would have brewed for the right time for a quality dump.

Arrived home, realised I had locked myself out, and wife would not be home for an hour. I initially thought this would be no issue, but my arse was not taking no for an answer, and within a few minutes I was in that slightly awkward hopping mode that indicates you have a mole at the counter.

Therefore in desperation, I raided the bin for a piece of cardboard, popped into my SHED, dropped my trolleys, assumed the Johnny Wilkinson penalty position and curled out an enormous DOUGLAS, which left my buttocks like an otter off a riverbank, and made a very satisfying 'splat' when it his the target. I was nervously looking out of the shed window in case the neighbours saw me, but fortunately there was no sign of them.

I'm sure we have all done spectacular PLOPS in our time, but their magnitude is usually lost as half or more of them slides round the U-bend in the khazi. This was a prize specimen, a huge brown trout that had I laid it in the bog would have been a triple flushed, and possible call to the coastguard to give a warning to shipping of an imminent brownberg. I felt so proud I nearly gave it a name, but decided against.

I did of course fold up the cardboard wrapping and put it in the bin (not the recycling one) before resuming awaiting the return of the wife.

It's okay, you don't need to thank me for sharing x

I would question your choice of botty wiping material. Surely the cardboard 'spread' rather than 'wiped' and possibly 'chafed' too?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I would question your choice of botty wiping material. Surely the cardboard 'spread' rather than 'wiped' and possibly 'chafed' too?

Fortunately the PLOP was an 'ace' that left my rusty sheriff's badge as clean as a butler's cutlery drawer, and there were no winnets or brown spiders to report.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
This is a shit thread.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
approaching Dresden.
a mole at the counter.
curled out an enormous DOUGLAS
like an otter off a riverbank
a huge brown trout
an imminent brownberg
Curled out a chocolate log
'strangling a darkie.'
my rusty sheriff's badge'
as clean as a butler's cutlery drawer'

:clap:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Do you not carry dog poo bags with you when walking the dog?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Fortunately the PLOP was an 'ace' that left my rusty sheriff's badge as clean as a butler's cutlery drawer, and there were no winnets or brown spiders to report.

mmm, not sure I fully believe you, surely there was the smallest hint of poo residue gone unnoticed? I would say that it is a physical impossiblilty to jettison even the best formed, hardened log through a snug passageway without some bowel-lube transfer also taking place.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Time to put facilities in the shed?

I had a desperate need to drop the kids off a few miles into the Hastings Half Marathon a few years ago, stomach cramps and all.

Went behind a bush, and what emerged developed into more of a cow pat.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here