Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've been offline all day until now

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
can people shut up about the shitty bed wetting thing its geting boring now

I have a stoma, so I'm an expert on shitty beds - it comes with the territory. Can't help you with bed-wetting though, I think that's a different medical problem.

Dec 29, 2011
can people shut up about the shitty bed wetting thing its geting boring now

I must say, for once, I'm inclined to agree. If anyone so much as utters a word against the club, or shows worry or concern regarding the transfer dealings, they get a string of replies being called a "bedwetter". I think it's fine to discuss concerns, after all if there was no transfer talk or speculation there would be few alive threads on this forum right now.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Have I missed much?

Do you know what's happened? You seemed pretty confident of all three the other day. It seems a bit odd that so many sources were suggesting we had a very good chance of all three yet Clayton has gone to Middlesbrough, we don't seem to have got close to getting Baldock and Ward is playing for Wolves tonight.

Dec 29, 2011
Do you know what's happened? You seemed pretty confident of all three the other day. It seems a bit odd that so many sources were suggesting we had a very good chance of all three yet Clayton has gone to Middlesbrough, we don't seem to have got close to getting Baldock and Ward is playing for Wolves tonight.

I would think it highlights the perils of transfer dealings. The club probably were very close to some signings at one point (hence all the leaks from good sources) but complications got in the way. £2m is a lot of money for a midfielder, perhaps we're holding out for a better signing from abroad. Ulloa was just over £2m and I'd prefer to have him than Clayton.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus · 2m
Re: the three targets. They all have been. Info came from a well-placed source. No power over whether or not #bhafc get deals over the line.

ahem :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here