Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've been BLOCKED by TalkSPORT on Twitter

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I wasn't aware anybody actually listened to Talkbollocks (unless you had a bad visible case of plumbers crack)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Top Tip
After a hard days work either at home or in your car instead of tuning into Durham try Classic FM or Radio 3.
One makes you kick the cat when you get home, the other soothes you for the evening ahead.
Durham & Twitter is a lethal combination and not good for your health.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was blackballed by the Pasadenas fanclub when they spotted the avatar i was using on the paper-based messageboard i received and added to each month was in fact a pilfered snap of a young Ulric Browne, Eastenders' Winston. For 3 years or so, my early teens, really, i would receive around 50 little blackman hair islands glued to rubbery pretend scalps and envelopes full of empty speech bubbles through the letterbox. My mother was perplexed.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The BBC's social media policy for all staff re: blocking users is this

" Talking to people is crucial to getting the most out of social media. Be polite. If you
experience rudeness or criticism, beware reacting aggressively, including by ‘blocking’ and
equivalent actions, which should be saved for cases of real offence, abuse, or spamming."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/26_03_15_bbc_news_group_social_media_guidance.pdf

UTV Media one (that he should have, but like most people, probably didn't sign) is extremely similar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here