Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ITV and Sky lose all live Champions League and Europa League matches from next season

D

Deleted member 18477

Anything that gets Clive "Gormless ****" Tyldsley and Andy "Plastic Paddy" Townsend off our screens is a good thing. The sound of that pair of educationally subnormal muppets wittering on makes me want to put a brick through my tv.
Be funny if BT signs them up for their champs league games :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you have the full Sky package it will be an extra £4 a month from the beginning of September. I'm currently contemplating about cutting out the Sports and Movies channels which will reduce the cost by over half.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
If you have the full Sky package it will be an extra £4 a month from the beginning of September. I'm currently contemplating about cutting out the Sports and Movies channels which will reduce the cost by over half.
Cardsharing. Just sayin' :p

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Tbh I can't remember the last time I watched the champions league, it bores me!!

this.

(actually I can remember, it was the final last year - only because the boy wanted to see it though :p I always used to prefer watching the UEFA Cup/League games but won't miss those too much if they are gone as well. )

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cardsharing. Just sayin' :p

Sky has cracked down recently and made encryption changes in preparation for replacement cards being issued later this year.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Sky has cracked down recently and made encryption changes in preparation for replacement cards being issued later this year.
Yes, no HD (well no sky sports HD or sky movies HD). All's good apart from that.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Doesn't bother me, I have cheap sky with cheap sky sports and cheap BT sports :D What annoys me is the lack of live 3pm games when other countries get them all, live.

Would it affect attendance levels? Would people really rather watch the game on telly instead of being there themselves?
Bound to,Even when I had a season ticket for the Albion I was more than happy to watch on TV

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here