Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's would/should HAVE not OF... Yes I'm looking at YOU!!

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
It's that time again ladies and gents, the bi-annual (or monthly) thread where someone can't take the crimes against the language any more and flips their shit about it like a big sad-act or girl.

I know... I know... Live and let live, what harm does it do? OK NONE. Except makes me freak out when I see it too much. Makes the poster seem ignorant and demeans his opinions (in the minds of everyone who understands the mistake... face it, it's true)

AAARRGGGHHHHHHHH

With apologies to the tweeting Will Hoskins - another culprit.

Brought to you from the people who brought you

'their going out tonight and taking they're tools and all bruv' or some other illiterate titwank

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are threads like this aloud on here? I don't no that they are

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Their there they're.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Theirs Nofing rong wiv my speling or granma thankyoo

It's that time again ladies and gents, the bi-annual (or monthly) thread where someone can't take the crimes against the language any more and flips their shit about it like a big sad-act or girl.

I know... I know... Live and let live, what harm does it do? OK NONE. Except makes me freak out when I see it too much. Makes the poster seem ignorant and demeans his opinions (in the minds of everyone who understands the mistake... face it, it's true)

AAARRGGGHHHHHHHH

With apologies to the tweeting Will Hoskins - another culprit.

Brought to you from the people who brought you

'their going out tonight and taking they're tools and all bruv' or some other illiterate titwank

I assume you are only referring to male posters.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
Grammar - it is important
..........the long forgotten the art of capital letters.
For those of you who fall into this category, please take note of the following statement: "Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
im bored of this.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Grammar - it is important
..........the long forgotten the art of capital letters.
For those of you who fall into this category, please take note of the following statement: "Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
Your Uncle is one sick fucker!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I have been tempted before to remove all my friends from Facebook who continue to write "would of" etc. But then I figure that I'd likely have very few friends left on Facebook :(

Also, there's one girl who always writes "Role on Wednesday" - even after I corrected her (since I tired of reading it two dozen times), she still continues to do it.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Also, there's one girl who always writes "Role on Wednesday" - even after I corrected her (since I tired of reading it two dozen times), she still continues to do it.

Maybe she's an actress

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here