Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] It’s the silly season part II - will it be this year a Great White Shark is CONCLUSIVELY seen in the Channel?

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
I don't think the typical human will be exactly calm about it either.

Can't remember where I saw it recently (might have been springwatch), saying that triggerfish (fairly common group of tropical fish that scuba divers might know) are now being seen in British waters. They're territorial and one bit me on the head once when I was scuba diving (didn't hurt but there was a mark to prove it).
Triggerfish have been in our waters for some time. As have Tuna and Red Mullet. It is only a matter of time before different shark species hit our waters.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If they feed on pier jumpers I’m all for the great white :clap2:

Why anyone would step foot in the water around Brighton I don’t know, it’s hideous and full of sewage, not to mention most of the beaches along our end wouldn’t be suitable for great whites,

The bit between the marina and hove would become like an all you can eat BUFFET for the sharks, which I’ll be honest I wouldn’t be against.
This. The greatest danger in the water round these parts comes from great shites

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Doggie, Smooth Hound,Bull Huss?
101 cm Smoothie :)
IMG_20230612_140155.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here