Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's the end of the world..err no it's not..oh yes it is.

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
The evangelical broadcaster, Harold Camping, who left followers crestfallen by his failed prediction that last Saturday would be Judgement Day says he miscalculated.

Harold Camping said it had "dawned" on him that God would spare humanity "hell on Earth for five months" and the apocalypse would now happen on 21 October.
???

Does that mean our fixture on the 22nd will be cancelled? :glare:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think the world ended for Mr Camping alone, on saturday night.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
The evangelical broadcaster, Harold Camping, who left followers crestfallen by his failed prediction that last Saturday would be Judgement Day says he miscalculated.

Harold Camping said it had "dawned" on him that God would spare humanity "hell on Earth for five months" and the apocalypse would now happen on 21 October.
???

Does that mean our fixture on the 22nd will be cancelled? :glare:

That's fine, as long as we get to see the boys play in the Amex then the Lord can come back after that

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Quite ironic that it has only just "dawned" on him, after he made himself look like a grade A twat in front of millions.

northernblue

Nov 24, 2010
HAHA this is funny though! I may try and start a rumor to see if goes world wide like this, while a laugh to myself at home as millions of people question whether its true or not!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here