Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's the early 1980s all over again....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dear god...where do the years go? I would do things very differently if I had the time again...there's nothing wrong with how things turned out, but I would have saved myself ( and everyone else) a lot of Arseache if I'd taken a bit more time to think.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Football violence all over the place, thatcher causing turbulence, Argentina rattling sabres, strikes, economy in the bog...who says things don't go in cycles.

I'm looking forward to us getting the the cup final in a couple of years following a promotion,at Palaces expense, into the top flight.
You've forgotten that Portsmouth are division four shite once again. :drink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I used to walk around Liverpool in the freezing cold with a lemon coloured jacket, rolled up sleeves, white t shirt and cotton slacks with no socks and espadrilles...Miami vice has a lot to answer for.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I used to walk around Liverpool in the freezing cold with a lemon coloured jacket, rolled up sleeves, white t shirt and cotton slacks with no socks and espadrilles...Miami vice has a lot to answer for.

Sake. I still go around like that now.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Don't forget this years FA Cup Final will be contested by a team that plays fancy football, but struggling to avoid the drop, against a team of big time charlies from Manchester......does that stir any memories, or do we have to have lived 30 years ago to remember ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here