Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's started already.....

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
An email today from some complete random at work 'your a Brighton fan, can you help me get a ticket for the Arsenal game, I won't be able to get one in the Arsenal end'

This person hardly ever speaks to me but now wants to be my best friend.

How should I reply to the email? - (remember its work so no expletives!)

Tell them you stopped reading after the first word seeing as they could not even get that right.

el punal

An email today from some complete random at work 'your a Brighton fan, can you help me get a ticket for the Arsenal game, I won't be able to get one in the Arsenal end'

I am unable to help you with this request.

Yours sincerely,

Daniel Levy

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Tell him the truth. If he's caught being an away fan in the home end with a ticket with your name on, it'll be you who gets a ban.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If he'd gone to enough Arsenal games over the last 3/4 years he'd be able to get one in their end.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
So far only my mum, though the date clashes with one of my sisters birthdays. I shall try and get her one as it will make my non-attendance less unseemly.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
If he'd gone to enough Arsenal games over the last 3/4 years he'd be able to get one in their end.

Second and third conversations at work were Arse enquiries. I told them there is always a slim possibility and you never really know...

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

Tell them that there will be Arsenal tickets available as not many Gooners will be bothered to watch 'a pub team''!:annoyed:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Within less than 5 minutes of the draw, I got a text from a mate (not an Arsenal fan) asking if I have any spare! I have offered this person tickets, for free, before on numerous occasions and he has turned them down, albeit some at short notice but not all.

Obviously, I will not be offering him a ticket even if I have a spare, which I won't. :thumbsup:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I have already told one Arsenal fan that there is no chance I would get a ticket in the home ends for an Arsenal fan. In fact I said if I see him I'll point him out to a steward.

Brighton tickets for brighton fans only.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Mine got the message last time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here